Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1582260182729.gif

Did you guys like the headband over durag look?
EC20FCD9-E8ED-488F-A97B-859E2819B55B.jpeg

Wait... y’all didn’t?:ohwell::lol:

Hahahahaha, nah I can't down with the oversized tall hoody. Looks like its made for women.

I know for a fact a blinkin a blinkin and wavycrocket wavycrocket gotta closet full of those oversized hoodies and T shirts that drop to the ****in thighs with the zippers on the side. Looking real nasty outside.

First off, you bum *** *****, it’s called a drop cut shirt.

And I got two getting delivered to my crib on Saturday. **** else I’m gonna wear to trap brunch :stoneface:

Phat was only 19 when he passed I figured he was atleast 23-24..but Boosie definitely didn't rock with him..the owners of trill featured him pretty much on every song on Superbad

wasn't Phat the son of somebody at Trill?

It was some weird stuff that went down with him and some Russian dudes that were running scams with luxury cars, the scammed some rapper out here in Houston too

wasn't Phat the son of somebody at Trill?

It was some weird stuff that went down with him and some Russian dudes that were running scams with luxury cars, the scammed some rapper out here in Houston too

Yup. Russian Mob/FBI informant a basketball player and Eldarado Red from DTE. A crazy story indeed.

I’ve grown to appreciate letting the cape fly. :smokin

The times when I’m driving with the windows down and sunroof open while the waves are tied up in preparation for the day... you gotta let the cape flow in the wind for that one.

Luxury. :smokin
i just stopped wearing a wave cape within the past month
im noticing a bald patch
my wave days may be done :smh:

Look up Hims. Apparently it helps regain hair if you catch it early enough. I hear it being advertised from time to time on a few podcasts.
nah gonna embrace it soon
just gonna rock a baldy
my waves and beard was killing the game
now I'm just gonna live through my son
got him on his wave regime

Back
Top Bottom