Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You listed a bunch of things Lil Baby has, yet I listened to his 20 track album that’s barely better than that last album Jeezy released
D02001E5-99C8-42C5-8A75-81137DF77AC7.png
he does have potential, as he’s one of the better sounding harmonizing dudes, but as of now, he’s getting a lot of hype off an album the just sounds like the deluxe version of DaBaby’s ‘Kirk’. All the variety of producers yet still manages to mostly sound like 1 song.

Flat out just loud and wrong. Welcome to this thread with this trash take:

Show me where the cap is. Did you actually listen to all of My Turn? And at the very Baby is better than Thug anyway, so even mentioning that bum is irrelevant.

My Turn, Anyways, and Youngboy new **** been all I been listening to since they dropped. I can play Baby **** all the way thru no skips...give it another spin

Flat out just loud and wrong. Welcome to this thread with this trash take:

Hate to see it

Lil Baby becoming the most overrated rapper today. He cool on features but people really talk like son is this great rapper and dropping classics.

Lil Baby becoming the most overrated rapper today. He cool on features but people really talk like son is this great rapper and dropping classics.

Remember when y’all were calling shorty an overrated thug clone, that would be replaceable in a year? :lol:. I Even seen the sentiment that Da Baby “took his spot”.

Idk about “dropping classics”....but shorty hasnt missed yet. His consistency for a ***** that JUST started rapping, is remarkable. Every tape is solid to good/great. And everyone got at least 2-3 BANGERS. Plus the features etc.

3 years in....you could legit just put a “best of Lil Baby” together....and that joint will be a ridiculous catalog. He knows how to make good music.

Remember when y’all were calling shorty an overrated thug clone, that would be replaceable in a year? :lol:. I Even seen the sentiment that Da Baby “took his spot”.

Idk about “dropping classics”....but shorty hasnt missed yet. His consistency for a ***** that JUST started rapping, is remarkable. Every tape is solid to good/great. And everyone got at least 2-3 BANGERS. Plus the features etc.

3 years in....you could legit just put a “best of Lil Baby” together....and that joint will be a ridiculous catalog. He knows how to make good music.

folks slept and talked down and shorty been goin up ever since

love to see it

Peep you wild for sayin he better than Jeff though, you smokin the good K2

Back
Top Bottom