Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

**** hit diff. Masterpiece

Boy was preachin on there

Feed me dope was a bottom tier song on there :lol:. These were elite. You letting hate cloud your senses. Sad.

I remember listening to all of these thinking “Future should have just done these by himself”. Desiigner #2 ain’t fooling me
D77DA45C-4ABB-414F-A4BD-3AA1C6A99ED9.png

What I really hate when these dudes do the sequel thing and the album sounds or has absolutely no connection to its predecessor :lol:

I'm not a Sean fan but how many of these sequels end up being good? Cuban Linx is the best one I can think of
Cant think of many off the top of my head, but that would make for a good list to make

Sean the mainstream Curren$y. N_’s just fly AF and consistent. Wordplay. If you don’t like wordplay, you ain’t gone like them

They gonna extort the **** out this little *****. :lol:

Oh this **** about to be hard. And SEX got the feature? It’s up.

Boys telling whole descriptions on why they don’t like a man voice is funny to me. :lol:

If you're talking about me (@ me) I don't think you understand what a "whole description is"
It's ok if someone thinks something you think is good is bad.

Big Sean is just a boring rapper. He really has no presence at all. His bars are corny a lot of times. I've noticed in order for him to make good projects everything has to line up perfect. The beats, the features. That's why he's so hit or miss.
He’s like the Kevin Hart of rap. Kevin Hart isn’t funny to me yet he’s super big and commercial. Sean a trash rapper yet he’s well known and commercial. White people and lames tend to love Kevin Hart and Big Sean.

MajinZuub MajinZuub

and pull your skirt down. There’s a lot of people that say that about a couple rappers. A lot of this thread said it about Pop Smoke. So it wasn’t directly replying to you goof.

I'm literally the only person that said anything about his voice today up until your post. You specifically addressed someone saying something about Sean's voice, don't bring Pop Smoke into this to make you look better :lol:
You like a trash rapper, it's all good.

I'm literally the only person that said anything about his voice today up until your post. You specifically addressed someone saying something about Sean's voice, don't bring Pop Smoke into this to make you look better :lol:
You like a trash rapper, it's all good.
So I can’t make general statements in the “Rap About Nothing” thread huh. :lol:
And boys wasn’t in here saying the same thing about Pop Smoke huh. :lol:
Yeah b keep checking for what ****** voices sound like. Have a good day, make sure you wash your hands and sanitize my G.

Back
Top Bottom