Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah that Carti single big mid lol

Lancey Foux so far ahead of bro now it’s crazy, got Carti talking bout he finna step his bars up all of a sudden :lol:

Jetsonmade, TM88, Cardo etc lacing bro now too :pimp:

edit: I still need that Carti x Lancey track tho :nerd:

Last edited:

Lancey Foux so far ahead of bro now it’s crazy, got Carti talking bout he finna step his bars up all of a sudden :lol:

u use to do this in class?
OrneryPointlessFurseal-small.gif

6pac 6pac Pierre subbing Jetson on Twitter :lol::smh:

:lol: :smh:

Carolinas would have went up as a whole so long ago if these boys linked up. That **** is really like Virginia.

but Pierre Def switched the entire game up and Jet style kinda come from them fast post Gummo beats so I get where Pierre coming from

Pierre see Carti finna do him like he did Dro when Carti and Pierre first linked :lol:

:lol: :smh:

Carolinas would have went up as a whole so long ago if these boys linked up. That **** is really like Virginia.

but Pierre Def switched the entire game up and Jet style kinda come from them fast post Gummo beats so I get where Pierre coming from

Pierre see Carti finna do him like he did Dro when Carti and Pierre first linked :lol:

A sub tweet about a sub tweet :rofl::rofl:
That ***** P was just in the studio with Carti about a week ago, I can’t believe he didn’t know about the rollout :lol::smh:

Been trying to put cats on to Lancey

Back
Top Bottom