Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Out here with shorty, she DJ'ing

20200425_221804.jpg

That TI & Jermaine Dupree podcast was great. JD got a lot of history man. Highly recommended listen.

left eye living in JD closet, after moving from Philly...and pan handling at the airport :lol:.

this **** was so funny to watch when they first did it

Interested in the documentary parlae said he doin...they did kinda change music and the energy of the game

parlae gassing it :lol:. He OD on how much influence he and them add. It was minor, and a wave.

****** really tried to credit shop boys for the “rock star wave” and “slimming hip hip clothes down” on dirty glove bastard, That’s when I knew he was reaching. Because atl was late on that.

Libra, Pool Palace etc should def get more love as star breakers tho. He right about that.

Is the remix dead?
I remember up until the mid-late 2000’s...the remix was always a big thing, all-star/regional line-ups

Is the remix dead?
I remember up until the mid-late 2000’s...the remix was always a big thing, all-star/regional line-ups

Khaled killed it in the late 00’s by making all of his records have a stacked remix roster and then that Superfriends era died when Meek beefed wit Drake

now ****** already only getting fractions of a penny off streams to be tryna split it with 7 other ****** who all gon hit the same flow lol

The remix died when _’s stopped doing brand new compositions, cause if the song was too different BDS wouldn’t recognize it as the same song and you wouldn’t get the extra spins :smh:

Damn so all those old Puff/So So Def remixes counted as two different records?

that’s what made remixes fire

Back
Top Bottom