Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

No sympathy for people like that. You know there are folks out there who do that slime ball type ****.You took that leap for clout, that’s on you.

With that said, if you lying to someone on that “I’ll fly you out” **** and you end up posting that “you got played” **** online for clout/attention, you’re a cornball. No telling me different.
oh yeah the posting it for attention is lame
u are 1000% correct

No sympathy for people like that. You know there are folks out there who do that slime ball type ****.You took that leap for clout, that’s on you.

With that said, if you lying to someone on that “I’ll fly you out” **** and you end up posting that “you got played” **** online for clout/attention, you’re a cornball. No telling me different.

Sooooo..... where does “I’m good luv. Enjoy rank?????????” Futile put in the legwork first..... cause the chic ain’t let him clap the cheeks.

..... I’m waiting for the Red “that was different” gif in 5..... 4...... 3...... 2....... 1

Riff had so many bangers in early 2010s :pimp:

A578A86E-AA88-40D1-AB70-58EB83514AFF.png

N_ Nayvadius flew the chic out and ain’t ain’t wanna reimburse her cause she olé’d hi she sexual advance. He got in his feelings.

If he just would’ve went and chilled he probably would’ve hit
i remember that
she was playing dumb
like she aint know why she was getting flew out
and it wasnt so he could let her listen to the new album
he was in his feelings about not getting the cheeks
from what i remember

got smashed and stranded
p must not have been good
thats a lesson right there
aint no way ur p good
and a dude just gonna leave u stranded
she needs some self reflection
and needs to try to figure out how to get her p on point

Translation: Nawghty ain’t finna waste his time trying to train he sex game. Let another n_ train her :lol: :lol:

N_ Nayvadius flew the chic out and ain’t ain’t wanna reimburse her cause she olé’d his sexual advance. He got in his feelings.

If he just would’ve went and chilled he probably would’ve hit

you know what, that is a similar situation :lol:

I was finna say he aint film it but we prolly only know about this bc of social media

this why I can’t even get into the game of flying chicks out or thinking I can pay my way :lol: **** get weird

Back
Top Bottom