Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

N’s is too old for this.
1589493784625.png

he stayed talking bout wayne and baby situation
but now a person aint suppose to talk about nobody???
he sound lame
and he chilled on that rah rah **** he was doing earlier
he a lame

he stayed talking bout wayne and baby situation
but now a person aint suppose to talk about nobody???
he sound lame
and he chilled on that rah rah **** he was doing earlier
he a lame

That's really why you so against Gillie :lol:

He still said they in the wrong and speaking on something they knew nothing about which they do a lot of.

the phrase "you need a podcast" is a nightmare
dudes go on the breakfast club tell 1 joke and are able to give more than one word answers to questions
and the first thing you start hearing is "he need a podcast, he need his own show"
everybody don't need to be blessing the world with their *****rdly wisdoms
all these rap podcast dudes are annoying as hell

Lol. Rizoo really 5’4 but he got out there with Maxo big ***. I know a lot of my favorite rappers would never.

This is a good message.

But would he be willing to fight someone he didn't have a decided advantage over?

I actually like Gillies’ podcast :lol: Funnier than Joe Budden corny ***.

Now they got this chick on there...they talk about relationships, sex, etc.

dudes go on the breakfast club tell 1 joke and are able to give more than one word answers to questions
and the first thing you start hearing is "he need a podcast, he need his own show"

Gillie is cool, but their pod is like a one trick pony and gets redundant.

After Dev left I had no real desire to listen.

Joe was just on his Live telling giving him praises...then this?

Perhaps he going at Roy because Roy was doing all the talking? I don’t know, refuse to watch Joe - his podcast is annoying to me.
So Joe and nem was talking crazy on yesterday's show? I normally wait til the youtube. Gillie and Joe was just kicking it on a IG live a couple days ago.

nb4 dudes say this is a ploy to get traction for both shows. :lol:

I think their show has lost traction and Gillie knows it, and this is a way for him(them) to pick up some steam.

Nearly everyone who listens to it said without Dev it's not the same. They needed a straight chair.

Equal to “steering wheel” psychologist you see on FB and IG. Men and women trying to give game while posted up in the car. Like **** no one wants to hear that ****.

Then you get all the “I felt that” re-post by these bozos who follow them. Blind leading the blind

Reactions: OTG

Lol. Rizoo really 5’4 but he got out there with Maxo big ***. I know a lot of my favorite rappers would never.

My guy Pablo gets his chain snatched every time he breathes smh

That fight vid you can hear Sauce Walka in the background “give’em some room, none of that extra stuff, just let’em squabble” :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom