Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Great podcast with Partner and Crime.

They said that Nelly stole their complete style and Baby from Cash Money blocked them from getting a Universal Deal instead they gave it to Nelly. Apparently Baby played all their dissed songs against UNLV :lol:

Last edited:
My alarm
20200515_090842.jpg

Polo G dropping more street gospel per usual. Dude is loved in NYC like he's from here.

Akin to 05 Jeezy ( wavycrocket wavycrocket :lol:) you would think son is from here the way youngins and older dudes rock with him

He know something about somebody important.... he black mailing somebody. Ain’t no way a ***** can look like the local gas station worker and hop on tracks talking how he talking and getting the looks he get. Look like he supposed to be on that beware of the boys with jay z.

Looks just as gangster and threatening as Turncoat69

Polo G dropping more street gospel per usual. Dude is loved in NYC like he's from here.

Akin to 05 Jeezy ( wavycrocket wavycrocket :lol:) you would think son is from here the way youngins and older dudes rock with him

I wouldn’t doubt it. He’s who *****s want Tjay to be. But Tjay too immature, and with the antics/beef :lol:. He got synergy with nyc tho. Shorty is talented for real. And he talking about real issues. Pen game nice. He real low key...but a heavy, consistent presence. You’ll look up...and Polo G is platinum, with a big single and you won’t hear a thing about it. Still bumping his last ****. One of the best of 2019 :pimp:

I wouldn’t doubt it. He’s who *****s want Tjay to be. But Tjay too immature, and with the antics/beef :lol:. He got synergy with nyc tho. Shorty is talented for real. And he talking about real issues. Pen game nice. He real low key...but a heavy, consistent presence. You’ll look up...and Polo G is platinum, with a big single and you won’t hear a thing about it. Still bumping his last ****. One of the best of 2019 :pimp:

ALL facts

Back
Top Bottom