Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This has nothing to do with Atlanta. You're not from Atlanta.

It's about how dudes pick and choose.

If you're a street dude, you shouldn't be on TV talking about snitching and pointing the finger at someone else.

The well at least he didn't do it in court or to the police excuse doesn't fly. It sure sounds like they got his name somehow. And he was interviewed willingly.

Just like TI got flack for this. And this was I''m sure part of his plea or to look good.

You know THIS ain’t ratting tho :lol:. It’s a reach. TIP getting off on them guns is funny. But we don’t know the details.

A crime stopper commercial doesn’t make him a snitch. Just like Camron isn’t a snitch for going on CNN...and talking about Snitch Culture....then saying he saw a dude throw a Rocafella sign up, after he got shot in DC.

That’s not telling on somebody. You know it. You playing slick :lol:.

*****s got real loose with the snitch/rat label.

You know THIS ain’t ratting tho :lol:. It’s a reach. TIP getting off on them guns is funny. But we don’t know the details.

A crime stopper commercial doesn’t make him a snitch. Just like Camron isn’t a snitch for going on CNN...and talking about Snitch Culture....then saying he saw a dude throw a Rocafella sign up, after he got shot in DC.

That’s not telling on somebody. You know it. You playing slick :lol:.

*****s got real loose with the snitch/rat label.

If you make street music. This is how you handle it period. He got clowned for it, but if you make street music and aren't a civilian, that is the code.

So Turkey is a big rat, and Gunna is a mouse?

and the Roc sign **** was him being facetious, but rap fans are stupid

That’s not even a technicality :lol:. CNN asking Gunna about the no snitching culture....and his cousin being inside for not telling...is what that was about. ***** speaking too freely, sure. That’s not snitching.

But...Allow yourself to believe in click bait....just so you can assure yourself with....“See, ATL *****s do it toooo :lol:.”

There are better examples to juxtapose to tekashi. This ain’t it.

69s music is trash, his look is TRASH, and he’s never put in any work in the streets.

Ain’t even put in work with his own culture. Them Hispanics always involved in the streets and dope game.

Jit literally has nothing of value. But again, social media/millennials and whatever forthcoming generation just idiots.

Dude literally has no talent and hasn’t put in any work in the streets. Not to mention trying to sleep with a 13 year old while he was 18. I’m so glad dude never gets discussed in my world

If you make street music. This is how you handle it period. He got clowned for it, but if you make street music and aren't a civilian, that is the code.

So Turkey is a big rat, and Gunna is a mouse?

and the Roc sign **** was him being facetious, but rap fans are stupid

“Being facetious.”. You’d call that a “technicality” :lol:. See how FUNNY y’all be when it comes to this? You’re literally being the stupid rap fan...when you decline to take in the necessary information....and go by what Tec Music and Sauce Walka say. When it comes to cam....at the time, I think these two guys would beg to differ, but I digress.

The mental gymnastics are hilarious. None of them dudes. Gunna, Gucci, TIP, Camron are rats. Putting that title on them is reckless. Especially when there is context and no paper work to clear it up.

“Being facetious.”. You’d call that a “technicality” :lol:. See how FUNNY y’all be when it comes to this? You’re literally being the stupid rap fan...when you decline to take in the necessary information....and go by what Tec Music and Sauce Walka say. When it comes to cam....at the time, I think these two guys would beg to differ, but I digress.

The mental gymnastics are hilarious. None of them dudes. Gunna, Gucci, TIP, Camron are rats. Putting that title on them is reckless. Especially when there is context and no paper work to clear it up.

You're the one doing mental gymnastics. You keep trying to excuse his actions.

Of course Nas and Jay said that, both had problems with him.

So Biggie was a snitch for saying Gutta kidnaps kids? We're going to do this game?

Did Cam talk negatively about snitching?

What sort of music does Gunna make? gospel? Lacrae Jr?

They don’t even UNDERSTAND that not showing paper work as proof is liable to get you beat down in the streets.

Can’t ever call a man a rat without PAPERWORK. That’s part of the g-code

You're the one doing mental gymnastics. You keep trying to excuse his actions.

Of course Nas and Jay said that, both had problems with him.

So Biggie was a snitch for saying Gutta kidnaps kids? We're going to do this game?

Did Cam talk negatively about snitching?

What sort of music does Gunna make? gospel? Lacrae Jr?

And the dudes that ran with that Gunna “snitching thing”....are dudes who he beefing with :lol:. Tec & Sauce Walka. That thing went viral when they cut the clips up...posted it on Social media with the caption .....”Gunna snitching on cnn”. Like it was some unearthed expose lol. When in the reality, it was yo speaking on the no snitching culture. Same as cam.

I’m not “excusing” anything. Y’all look at everything from a “caping” vs “defending” angle....and just don’t take in, information and context :lol:.

And the dudes that ran with that Gunna “snitching thing”....are dudes who he beefing with :lol:. Tec & Sauce Walka. That thing went viral when they cut the clips up...posted it on Social media with the caption .....”Gunna snitching on cnn”. Like it was some unearthed expose lol. When in the reality, it was yo speaking on the no snitching culture. Same as cam.

I’m not “excusing” anything. Y’all look at everything from a “caping” vs “defending” angle....and just don’t take in, information and context :lol:.

Only it's on video of him saying it :lol:

Question, wavycrocket wavycrocket would you be on TV saying what he said?

Only it's on video of him saying it :lol:

Question, wavycrocket wavycrocket would you be on TV saying what he said?

🤦🏾‍♂️ he’s on video, talking about how his cousin is booked for not snitching, and why that is. Idk why you miss that :lol:.

And Nope. That’s talking too much. It’s not “snitching tho”. Not at all.

I dunno if gunner is a snitch or not, but his music sucks

And he got the biggest bag in the chanel store

That Chanel bag was wayyyyyyyyyy more egregious than him walking up them dirt roads and sitting on them steps with that reporter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom