Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Some of black twitter has been making this whole police brutality issue into a Black woman vs black men problem smh. Most of the twitter black chicks that do this are the ugly and whack black chicks that people aren’t checking for in real life.

I noticed that, just like it became Dave Chappelle didn't say Breonna Taylor or Sandra Bland.

We gotta stay focused.

people been going hard to cancel people and outwoke each other instead of continuing to apply pressure and spread info

Also Been a lotta gender division type **** the whole week on black twitter as there’s been a lot of female deaths notably the toyin girl
I seen girls say **** like “we done protesting for ******” all day lol

What are you trying to say exactly? I think it’s already been addressed, but maybe I’m wrong.
I said why some Black woman are mad at J Cole. Dude is giving me recap about the rest of the song. That’s cool, but that’s not the part they’re mad about.

Example: “Shut up and dribble. We need to make sure we build wealth in our communities”. I’m telling you that athletes are mad about being told to shut up and dribble. Writing a bunch of posts about building economic wealth doesn’t negate that athletes are mad about the shut up and dribble part. Not sure how people aren’t following that.

I said why some Black woman are mad at J Cole. Dude is giving me recap about the rest of the song. That’s cool, but that’s not the part they’re mad about.

Example: “Shut up and dribble. We need to make sure we build wealth in our communities”. I’m telling you that athletes are mad about being told to shut up and dribble. Writing a bunch of posts about building economic wealth doesn’t negate that athletes are mad about the shut up and dribble part. Not sure how people aren’t following that.

What :lol:

I think the problem with what she’s saying is that mans is really out in the field being active in the protests, and doing who knows what else behind closed doors. How does them posting a tweet mean anything in the grand scheme of things?

Also, aren’t there far more misogynistic rappers out there (some female rappers as well)? Yet they want to nitpick at Cole for not tweeting? How does that sound? I think the tweet posted up above pretty much sums it up. By the way, she’s since deleted her post.

Back
Top Bottom