Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ok glad other people bang with screw. :pimp:

I’m gonna throw pimp c in there too. Who else was putting gospel and all those samples in songs like that? Dude was sooooo ahead of his time production wise.

Kanye can thank pimp for his whole style.

I can’t believe this is Shyne today. Puff nasty for posting this unless he gave Shyne a big check when he got out.

Wow totally forgot about Po. Son was one of my favorite rappers. Too bad that bid basically destroyed his rap career. He’s only 41 that’s wild.

**** wild to see :lol:. They still sampling Screw, 3-6 etc....today. And mf’ers be discrediting it like hell.

mf don’t even know where half the **** comes from.

like every time someone dropa dope line and you hear the record rewind and bring it back screw invented that ****. :lol:

All that sound cloud rap sounds like it came fresh out of the Texas play book.

Living in Houston for two years was so dope. I got put on so many Houston artists that I slept one. Made me really appreciate the local Houston rap scene. Was crazy going to a bar and seeing everyone in the bar rap a zro or Fat Pat song word for word. Never seen that happen anywhere else. That was a whole vibe.

Idk why but people in Minneapolis always f’ed with Houston and Louisiana HARD. Like Boosie knew it too. He stayed coming here.

like I grew up listening to the day hell broke loose and big moe. No idea why, they were just what we liked.

Living in Houston for two years was so dope. I got put on so many Houston artists that I slept one. Made me really appreciate the local Houston rap scene. Was crazy going to a bar and seeing everyone in the bar rap a zro or Fat Pat song word for word. Never seen that happen anywhere else. That was a whole vibe.
When Mo city don drop >>>>>

bruh, get everybody drunk and Flossin comes on. :rofl:

“iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii stay flossin in the candy paint!”

Back
Top Bottom