Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Here I am hoping the US/Canada border opens back up by October...got a trip to Toronto planned but the way things are going...doubt it will happen

Countries are shutting out Americans because we’re ****in idiots. People really arguing against masks and calling it a muzzle and ****. Hahahahaha, **** really blows my mind.

A few of my boys texting some wild conspiracy theory BS. Virus ain’t real, gov is trying to control and weaken our immune system. N’s really believing some stupid IG theories. SMH

Last edited:
It's thousands of new cases across the country while they opening malls, churches and gyms. :smh: :lol:

A spike in gun violence has left over 100 people wounded or killed in dozens of shootings across New York City over the past nine days, police said Sunday.

There have been 112 victims in 83 shootings over a nine-day period ending Saturday, according to police. Most of those shot were expected to survive, but several people have died and others suffered serious or critical injuries.

Meanwhile ****** out here playing real life Modern Warfare 2. They don't even report shootings in the Bronx anymore. Such a horrible time we're living in

Can we acknowledge how black lesbians masked as feminist try to further the divide in black men and women?
1593437475874.gif

Hell no, we shouldve been locked off the border from the jump. PM goofed it.

Yall fumbled BAD. Out here clowning China, Italy, Iran, Spain but yall in shambles down there.
China lying been dawg, they got most populated country w/ the least rona deaths at 4.6k? The U.S. goofed big time though. Should've 2wk quarantined those those ppl abroad instead of letting them back come in the mist of a number spiking.

Can we acknowledge how black lesbians masked as feminist try to further the divide in black men and women?

Word. But I take a little bit of solace in the fact that I only see Black women hate on Black dudes on the internet :lol:

Never seen or experienced it irl

Word. But I take a little bit of solace in the fact that I only see Black women hate on Black dudes on the internet :lol:

Never seen or experienced it irl

It's passive aggressive.

A lot of it's coming from them masked as feminism, because they dislike men for whatever reason. Maybe their father wasn't around and their relationship with men or insecurity.

They can't bring that energy to us in person, so they do it online.

It's passive aggressive.

A lot of it's coming from them masked as feminism, because they dislike men for whatever reason. Maybe their father wasn't around and their relationship with men or insecurity.

They can't bring that energy to us in person, so they do it online.

That Paris Milan chick on YouTube did a 360 bashing black men almost consistently. Maybe she getting money off selling that cake soap to her subscribers feeling herself now.

Almost feels like they are Russian bots with all the hate for black men in the comments online. Never seen that energy in person in my current city.

Back
Top Bottom