Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Akademiks beefing with a struggling SoundCloud rapper named Lil Tracy, who took his girl....while an IG thot he paid for is living in under his roof, on his dime...

Is like a storyline from an FX comedy that comes on at 10pm on Thursday after always sunny :rofl:.

His twitch streams in 2018 were pure gold, not gonna even lie. A lot of those videos got deleted though, but some genuinely funny/moments happened in there.

Hov Illegitimate Son might have found a pocket wit the drill beats as opposed to the Hov impressions over the saMe type of beats

I lowkey think he from Carolina too...

Tell me that drill song don’t sound like a bonus track off Magna Carta Holy Grail. :lol:

Imagine a ***** being allowed to take 400 mill from you because you don't make her cum anymore.

America
Geezus Crice.

All that djing at college parties bet he didnt get an iota of p
My old roommate in college was a DJ. Son got no females :lol:. I legit used to be amazed because he would DJ popping functions and be around bad females every weekend, but would never bring any back with him. Son was mad popular but never got females. I always had to hook him up w my homegirls.

Imagine a ***** being allowed to take 400 mill from you because you don't make her cum anymore.

America

But the Slim The Mobster and King T albums finally coming out
3BA9EEAC-9E49-4F9E-B36B-EF6689A2FA5C.png

For y’all that watched Fab/Jada from start to finish, did anybody have Kiss winning anything less than 15-5? Cause I had him 17-3, and that was mostly trying to find something to give to Fab :lol:

Back
Top Bottom