Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

there’s a bunch of women on Twitter spinning it as she took advantage of him :nerd: hit mf with the “if roles were switched we’d be trying to cancel him” cuz of his family and past issues, especially with his mom
There is merit in that in regards to him being prone to being taken advantage of/preyed on. Dude has some type of mental illness directly stemming from his relationship w/ his mother.
Juice Mane!

OJ really be movin weight. That's why he's so iffy w/ rap :lol:

there’s a bunch of women on Twitter spinning it as she took advantage of him :nerd: hit mf with the “if roles were switched we’d be trying to cancel him” cuz of his family and past issues, especially with his mom

They’re right. He has abandonment issues, ***** was homeless, emotionally, physically and mentally sick. She took him in like a motherly figure and then was banging him. She was preying on someone weak and beyond vulnerable. I think it’s crazy almost no one is talking about that cause he’s a guy. She should be catching way more heat than him.

They’re right. He has abandonment issues, ***** was homeless, emotionally, physically and mentally sick. She took him in like a motherly figure and then was banging him. She was preying on someone weak and beyond vulnerable. I think it’s crazy almost no one is talking about that cause he’s a guy. She should be catching way more heat than him.

I haven’t seen the doc and don’t listen to dude I just knew he had issues with his mom but I didn’t know the other stuff.

That is crazy and would explain his behavior too, her holier than thou routine gonna fall apart if that gets traction. I saw people on Twitter saying “how a grown man get taken advantage of” :smh: and she somehow gonna make herself the victim in this.

**** she already is coming out saying dude is lying, that ***** probably sick rn :smh::smh::smh:

Alfredo tee came in
20200701_120353.jpg

20200701_115002.jpg

Not sure why he's not on the tape tbh. Maybe this compilation was done before it became official 🤷🏽‍♂️

This dropped yesterday btw 🔥

He took the 1017 hashtag out his bio and wop ain’t repost his video at all. That hotlist song kinda went

Back
Top Bottom