Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I hate them Bape shoes. That extra material on the side kills me. Stick to the bapesta Air Fawcessssssss

Let NYC have they lil regional jamboree, while every other sector of the USA compete for that real. Y’all can have ya lil Orlando style “bubble”. Peace and love.

NY over everything and everyone.
atl don't want that smoke son. why is t.i. trying to throw rocks at the throne when he declared himself the king of the south even though the streets been crowned Gucci?
Gucci got far more influence than t.i.
t.i. ain't even take out jeezy.

peewee got better music now, jeezy and Gucci had better music then
whats good

If 50 and TI battle, 50 should start off with his verse on you so tough lmao

"Whats todays mathematics? s*** ain't addin' up
Get knocked with 10 machine guns only get 12 months
Ooooh weee, don't talk to me, you talk to him, you talkin' to them
I got the best lawyers money can buy
They said they would've got me 10, or maybe 9
I said "How do you explain how homey breeeze?"
They said keep ya mouth shut or you eatin' the cheese"

NY over everything and everyone.
atl don't want that smoke son. why is t.i. trying to throw rocks at the throne when he declared himself the king of the south even though the streets been crowned Gucci?
Gucci got far more influence than t.i.
t.i. ain't even take out jeezy.

peewee got better music now, jeezy and Gucci had better music then
whats good
Man's been on one since the infamous Wakanda presser.

Quarantine done did something to him 🥴

Since NY so scaredddddddd and want to keep stuff regional. Last I knew, in sports, all regions compete for championships. It ain’t the Hall-of-fame-of-regions.

N.I.T tournament New Yorkers strike again
yankees got 27 championships
big blue got brady's number

we the hall of fame regardless
the illest music
the illest fashion
the illest slang
only supplied the country with pop culture for 2343243 years
the center of earth

we not being quiet anymore all 2020. the crime rate is back, graffiti showing up on trains again every now and then, ny sounding like ny again (thanks Griselda)

lets go
blaow
bang
pow

That’s SARCASM. Also, Ross knows 50 peaked around that time so its hi-key humiliation :lol: :l:lol:

on some “this n_ has ONE hot verse in 15 years” :lol:

the illest music
the illest fashion
the illest slang
the center of earth

we not being quiet anymore all 2020. the crime rate is back, graffiti showing up on trains again every now and then, ny sounding like ny again (thanks Griselda)

lets go
blaow
bang
pow

What about the Knicks?

the illest music
the illest fashion
the illest slang
the center of earth

lets go
blaow
bang
pow
1594160807449.jpeg

Heel debso debso is one of my favorite characters of all time :smokin

na but in reality I'd like to see this battle.
honestly a REAL north vs south battle for educational purposes would be dope for the youth.
not even really a battle but a reminder of all the dope stuff from both regions.
if i'm keeping it 100 the south got a lot of stuff. A LOT that a lot aren't messing with cash money, no limit, 3 6, etc. all of which should be in battles.
I like t.i's energy. its gonna be dope period.

na but in reality I'd like to see this battle.
honestly a REAL north vs south battle for educational purposes would be dope for the youth.
not even really a battle but a reminder of all the dope stuff from both regions.
if i'm keeping it 100 the south got a lot of stuff. A LOT that a lot aren't messing with cash money, no limit, 3 6, etc. all of which should be in battles.
I like t.i's energy. its gonna be dope period.
Won't happen. 50 Cent is a diabolical sociopath

He'll definitely say some out of line disrespectful **** during the battle just to have a "moment"

I don't know why all rappers just don't ignore him and allow him to be miserable in peace

Thought the Thug and Pusha thing wasn’t that deep or disrespectful. But this gif is funny as **** :lol:

The ref reaction got me weak dawg. I always wonder if refs during like nba games and ****, react like this to a crazy dunk, crossover or something. **** is natural.

Back
Top Bottom