Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I just wonder at what point did he get involved in the gang ****.

and it's funny how he's Pop's big homie, and is damn near Casanova's age

Listening to that old clip and it makes sense, because he's probably my least favorite dude doing that sound. He doesn't seem that talented.

Fivio living the rap 21 jump street.

***** pull up to the functions like.....

3E4DD81A-D532-4D21-AA8D-04385B526EC2.gif

After hours of hanging out with 19/20 year olds

E468AFAA-1C46-476A-8A1D-7B456A708002.jpeg

I respect the grind tho. 30 club. Still young n getting it :pimp:

I just wonder at what point did he get involved in the gang ****.

and it's funny how he's Pop's big homie, and is damn near Casanova's age

Listening to that old clip and it makes sense, because he's probably my least favorite dude doing that sound. He doesn't seem that talented.

Looking at his Twitter, He been real close with the one Gs9, ***** for a minute. Fetty Luciano or something. ***** probably got more inspired to pursue rap seriously, after Bobby and them took off in 2014. A new wave took off, as he aged...and he looks to have adapted.

The years be flying for real. Especially the mid 10s

Lying about your age is corny as hell.
Ehh, I don't think it's that big a deal with the ageism in music/hollywood. They try to usher you outta there quick. Noticed a lot of the established folks just let the gray rock for a bit during the pandemic whereas you've never seen it before.

It's 2020 and the internet exists. Lying about your age is literally stupid. It is not hard AT ALL to find someone's age. As a public figure...would you think that your real name would suddenly disappear? :lol:

Did he really think people believed his name was Fivio Foreign?

It’s wild how my guy Spitta be lying about his age. He was on DC a few years ago and said he was only like 31 or 32 at the time, around that same time he was on ESPN w/ Michael Smith and Jemele and was telling this story about him and Michael Smith going to elementary school together and how Michael was a grade above him. Michael Smith about 40 now lol.

He was on DC again earlier this year and said he was in his mid 30s this time, according to wiki Spitta should be 40 next year :lol:

It’s wild how my guy Spitta be lying about his age. He was on DC a few years ago and said he was only like 31 or 32 at the time, around that same time he was on ESPN w/ Michael Smith and Jemele and was telling this story about him and Michael Smith going to elementary school together and how Michael was a grade above him. Michael Smith about 40 now lol.

He was on DC again earlier this year and said he was in his mid 30s this time, according to wiki Spitta should be 40 next year :lol:

Some Satchel Paige type ****

Age is a question of mind over matter, so if you dont mind it doesnt matter.

Wayne claim he 38. Spitta is right around there, if not older. That ***** was signed to No Limit and Cash Money.

This video always hilarious tho :rofl:

Beatrice himself like 63....claiming he 40. New Orleans *****s just DIFFERENT :smh: :lol:

Fivio ain’t no different then future. He trash AF tho. Future 36 but hang with cats in they early and mid 20s

fivio actually sounded better in that old clip. Curre$y EGREGIOUS. It’s no secret that he 39. Why lie??

I don't see what the big deal is.

Maybe because I experienced Nelly, who was actually trying to appeal to teenage girls.

I don't think he's lying for that reason, he's lying, because the majority of dudes doing the New York drill are young.

He isn't slow, he did that on purpose to try to get rid of the age question.

lying in the Internet age is POINTLESS. Ironically

Back
Top Bottom