Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So Post Malone went MAGA and is a anti masker. These dudes we let in to our culture are exposing themselves. Let's see if black artist keep working with JW Lucas.

and NoName is criticizing a black person again. I'm shocked.

It ain’t gone ever stop. A lot of these black teens, 20s and 30s something’s subscribe to the Jonathan Isaacs logic. They gone let any and everyone in the culture, especially if it’s about money

I HAAAAATE Ferg on this song. As well as on Uptown with Travis.

As much as I like Ferg's first album nothing he's done since has been worth going back to for me.

I liked the mixtape Ferg Forever and the album? Still Striving.

Logic playing the victim card for promo, sick.

Post Malone been a clown from day one, no clue how black artists work with him.

I think he was being overly dramatic and shouldn't put that on someone

You don't listen to them and what they say about you, but their words effect you that much?

You already had problems, and I hate how people who can't handle criticism get involved in music as if you aren't going to get rejection and criticism.

mans could be working in corporate America or a fortune 500 company and he’d experienced the same stuff. It’s a tired act, at this point

So Post Malone went MAGA and is a anti masker. These dudes we let in to our culture are exposing themselves. Let's see if black artist keep working with JW Lucas.

People kept working with Kanye who's been full MAGA, Pusha did a whole album with him and no one said anything. Tons of artists were featured on Ye's last couple projects. Why would you expect anyone to stop now?

:lol:

It's wild that

He really didn't produce those records, got lucky because Jet and TM used his LOOPS (premade melodies, which the looseness of how ****** just take loops from anyone is a whole nother convo) for What's Poppin and XO Tour Life (and the final records are both completely different from his original loops), his biggest point of fame is for these comments :lol: as a matter of fact before this his biggest claim to fame was arguing with TM about XO Tour Life loop :lol:

Dude fumbled it so hard all he literally had to do was shut the **** up :lol:

Post NEVER had me fooled.

“white iverson” told me everything i needed to kno bout em.

like, what is a white iverson? A ol wannabe down a** white boy goin through a phase? Foh...

glad Ai aint do the vid for that lame ahhh s***.

Not only that, but dude failed at multiple genres before studying rap on YouTube, got big, dissed and **** on rap, started gradually making more country rap fusion stuff, then got even bigger. I have no idea how people kept linking with this poser. He has a couple nice songs, but all they do is remind you that you could be listening to someone better.

Back
Top Bottom