Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

8E0B47C5-BE37-4744-B66C-B3AC10E7CC79.gif
13033114-D174-4180-909D-EDFD33EC46EB.jpeg
5E1AFD22-AB52-45C1-98AA-D6BF63FAD6ED.gif
6F46D3CA-895E-40EE-A053-98125648F3AB.jpeg
B8F12088-0DEB-4039-93F7-1AB9CB86388F.gif

Is that Cassidy on the beat?

Social media serves as a daily reminder, "You can't please everybody"

S/o to Beyonce, I haven't had a chance to check out the movie yet, but I will soon.

My wife a huge Beyoncé fan, said that **** was okay at best. Said she won’t watch it again like she does with her other visuals. Said the best part was the fashion and the only wypipo in the film were servants.

I watched 5-10 minutes of it, **** was awful. Visually it looked cheesy and the songs were garbage. People won’t call her out cause of who she is but they could have saved that money and donated it.

I’ll also say I don’t think it’s for men, it’s for black women so I wasn’t expecting to love it.

let’s TALK about it man

All TI/Atlantic had to do was give Dro a budget when TIP went to go sit down :smh:

Down south Ghostface... just so happens to be one of his favorite rappers. I could see Cam/Ghostface comparison. Dro definitely provided me a lot of memories:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Think that tweet is more about their music and lyrics, not sales and careers.

Lyrically, I kinda see it. They both say goofy **** but can rap.

Shoulder Lean went double plat, can't believe they didn't give him a third single for "My Girl"

Last edited:
Think that tweet is more about their music and lyrics, not sales and careers.

Lyrically, I kinda see it. They both say goofy **** but can rap.

Shoulder Lean went double plat, can't believe they didn't give him a third single for "My Girl"

Both witty and charismatic dudes, so I can see the comparison between him and Cam. And I remember Dro mentioning Rae and Guost were his favorite rappers growing up, so it makes sense. He definitely didn’t reach his full potential. I’d still listen to his now if he wasn’t OD’ing on auto tune. It’s like he just discovered it or something

Back
Top Bottom