Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anyone that lets that clown trick them off the streets is a fool. Especially after seeing how things played out with 9 tre.

he getting into a different type of disrespect tho

words period making you kill someone/go sit down for decades makes u a fool to me but for ****** who already are playing in that realm...lol

C14151DC-4F20-4E7F-ABEB-9785C374137E.jpeg
5E81538D-930B-455C-8619-FA923C3CC1B5.jpeg
BB534400-7D2E-4778-A232-89CA1BB51EB1.jpeg
D2BF158D-1D6B-41AF-8B18-6E909E1FCB09.jpeg
8A55293E-FC86-4285-B3ED-76CB1763F29F.jpeg
905DF837-9CDA-45E0-8C58-6F1A805DD120.jpeg

Lemme find out finessence finessence getting a bag to bring up The KONY in every post

you keep posting that homo.... you post him every other day. You’ve posted him like 3 times consecutively. You must be on the payroll. AND IT’S NEVER MUSIC. So I know you a fan deep down. Ya’ll jits stay consumed by nonsense and idiots with no talent.... then wonder why you get laughed at. Buddy has no talent, isn’t funny, and plays “catcher”, word to Pimp C...

Wish everybody would just not pay attention to him

Exactly. Has absolutely NO TALENT. No redeeming qualities. Nothing is interesting about this cat. But hey, millennials and social media in a nutshell. A cat like that wouldn’t even be ALLOWED in my neighborhood (unless he getting served some dope/drugs for personal use). To hang with him? AND take pictures? And party? Man HELL NALL! He strictly would be treated as a custee. But Black dudes actually hung with this dude and befriended him like idiots. BlackS gotta stop being all inclusive and friendly, and sadly, a crew of allegedly “heterosexual” black men gave this clown a platform. The irony. Ridiculous. This man has 24 million followers wit absolutely no talent.

Last edited:
Exactly. Has absolutely NO TALENT. No redeeming qualities. Nothing is interesting about this cat. But hey, millennials and social media in a nutshell. A cat like that wouldn’t even be ALLOWED in my neighborhood (unless he getting served some dope/drugs for personal use). To hang with him? AND take pictures? And party? Man HELL NALL! He strictly would be treated as a custee. But Black dudes actually hung with this dude and befriended him like idiots. BlackS gotta stop being all inclusive and friendly, and sadly, a crew of allegedly “heterosexual” black men gave this clown a platform. The irony. Ridiculous. This man has 24 million followers wit absolutely no talent.

You're the main one who talks about him :lol:

It's also crazy that AK promotes his platform. He legit has no talent, skill not even a dope image to push out. It's clear he's on the tail end of this clown show trying to hold on.

Him, Vlad, and AK are police or indirectly work or help police setup situations to jam up rappers. I can't believe that geek is a actual source for rap music for this era. A real disconnect for a culture but it also exposes what the music has turned into.

Back
Top Bottom