Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’ll actually support P’s products.

He tried to slap that made in Italy tag like people out here tryna buy the new moneyatti’s

I'm not ****ing with those, I think they're ugly. If P paid some celebs to wear those and said he's no longer affiliated, joints would sell out.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc : You and JT still solid ?
1599097763054.gif

Why would anyone want to buy any Master P product?

He's not known for quality?

Do you think he tested hundreds of different types of syrup recipes or did he just get some cheap *** dollar store syrup and slap his label on it?

Thats always been my thing with P.

he’ll def cook up a helluva range of products for consumption but historically, theyve always been some low budget junk.

he think people cant tell the difference or somethin.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to buy any Master P product?

Do you think he tested hundreds of different types of syrup recipes or did he just get some cheap *** dollar store syrup and slap his label on it?

if you in the hood buying those types of products anyways

then you might as well buy P’s

is the angle I think he’s going for

if you already buy unhealthy potato chips, ramen noodles and Aunt Jemima then u might as well buy P’s

if he got generic on the rice he missing the bag Though with that New Orleans connection/marketing.

but these are Def probably dollar store brands with P’s name. I ain’t mad they been eating off our community for decades. Rather the brother man than the other man

Offer your people a healthier alternative for a cheaper price

he did a IG live with snoop and claimed this was on the way :lol:

imma let someone else tell me bout Master P vegan **** tho before I just jump out there experimenting with my tastebuds like that

Back
Top Bottom