Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

****** are ELITE at killing the messenger instead of looking at the bigger picture.

This exact sentiment has been made by major artist for the last 4-5 decades at least. from Mike to Prince they've all said the same, And like clockwork instead of focusing on the major culprits.... the attack & scrutiny is always on the artist :smh: .

It never fails, in any industry ****** will attack & destroy the messenger while the corporation continues to pillage ****, but instead ****** worried about Kanye thinking to highly of himself :lol:.

A artist of this magnitude PUBLICLY fighting this battle & trying to change it is important, but again people care about how it looks as opposed to something changing.

Yachty turn into a whole different rapper when he link with Detroit rappers :lol:

Last edited:
Ye should’ve taken his meds so he might’ve avoided his whole presidential run & focused on this fight. But he’s a 🤡 so he should fight the good fight behind the scenes & let us live.

Word :lol:

And I have to admit, it hurts my heart to see how many people have compared ****ye to Prince and MJ :smh:

Ye should’ve taken his meds so he might’ve avoided his whole presidential run & focused on this fight. But he’s a 🤡 so he should fight the good fight behind the scenes & let us live.

That’s the first thing I thought of. So many good points made in those tweets yet “slavery was a choice”, when the real choice was signing those contracts.

1600361299481.png

Back
Top Bottom