Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Paint splatters :nthat: I was the first ***** this way rocking futures thanks to NT, ****s turned heads at every party I rocked em too.They just collect dust now.

Same goes for me in my hood.... they still hard IMO.

BA269736-1AE2-40D4-991C-110087E73989.jpeg

He wasn't?

I can make the argument he's probably been the most embraced.

Two key words/phrases I used..."fully" and "the city"

I know for a fact there are numerous people who refused to listen to Glizzy when he popped. Not because "he's on and I'm a hater", but because "my neighborhood has active beef/tension with his neighborhood" :lol:

Two key words/phrases I used..."fully" and "the city"

I know for a fact there are numerous people who refused to listen to Glizzy when he popped. Not because "he's on and I'm a hater", but because "my neighborhood has active beef/tension with his neighborhood" :lol:

When has this ever not been the case...with any street rapper...in any city?

You looking for Santa Claus if you're looking for "embrace" in the form of public admiration or **** riding. Fact still remains...every neighborhood knows who Shy Glizzy is and they know his music. Don't give a **** whether they admit they like it or not.

Hate = Love

All them ****** that were trying to blow Chief Keef's head off in 2012-2013 knew all the words to all of his songs. So my point stands...I can make the argument that Shy Glizzy has been THE most embraced rapper from here..."in the city".

Someone in the group definitely has an old man's ear for beats...personally I think it Kiss because if you listen to Sheek or SP's mixtapes they always have fire beats

its just no excuse for having such a poorly produced album from guys with their resume. Listening to this latest currency tape and I’m like Styles must not like them

Back
Top Bottom