Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Comments got me dying. What’s up with your girl @Lakers

Drake-picture-696x408.jpg

Platinum plan is so ****in offensive and racist. I can’t believe some of these fools don’t see that.

We all love jewelry and gold and platinum. Smh

Spinning Rims plan. Where Crunchy Black at!

Sidenote: Been rocking with Duke Deuce lately. His pops used to produce for Project Pat and them. Shorty really trying to bring back Gangsta Walk/Memphis crunk etc. his 85 South show joint was hard.

This arguably a top 10 Future track IDGAF what anyone got to say

That joint didn’t belong on EVOL. I can truly say....that album was mid...but had some high points. This was one of them. Highly underrated Future record.

What he’s doing on there, is elite.

They laughing at these stupid _’s :smh:

And the feedback loop of foolishness takes off. The right gets to cry about “cancel culture” and how “liberals” don’t have diversity in thought (although this is an obvious photo opp).

On the other end of the spectrum....the “left” reacts with jokes and other commentary on Wayne. It’s amplified, creates confusion, dissension and more foolishness.

And Wayne being used as that lightening Rod, offering no meaningful dialogue but a pgoto

It’s hilarious, because Wayne had Muriel Bowser on his podcast discussing the very protest that Trump was tear gassing people at :lol:

But **** like this is boring.

And the feedback loop of foolishness takes off. The right gets to cry about “cancel culture” and how “liberals” don’t have diversity in thought (although this is an obvious photo opp).

On the other end of the spectrum....the “left” reacts with jokes and other commentary on Wayne. It’s amplified, creates confusion, dissension and more foolishness.

And Wayne being used as that lightening Rod, offering no meaningful dialogue but a pgoto

It’s hilarious, because Wayne had Muriel Bowser on his podcast discussing the very protest that Trump was tear gassing people at :lol:

But **** like this is boring.

He didn't listen to a word she said.

This is “the guy” that NYC was searching for. Free the 🌊

Magic33 Magic33 what I tell you about GullyTV and Max brother doing some internet weirdo ***, trying to throw that “snitch label” on an old case. Sick sad world smh

Oshino done been through a lot man. Really smart and talented brother. I stumbled across his YouTube a while ago...give it a listen if you get a chance. Inspirational, that he made it outta that. And still going though it.

Watched this whole **** tonight. Damn man O lived a life. Never wanted to give a stranger a hug so bad in my adult life. I knew philly was rough but sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom