Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kierra tho. She got that *** and ******* done but I still wanna smash her and her sister

Still can't believe Ice cube got drug to hell a few months back...... And Now BLM is on the internet begging to even be let in a civil rights ZOOM MEETING :lol:

Cube was getting "used" tho
1607925410760.gif

i thought Timothee Chalamet was a stuck up lil french dude. :lol:

ima fan now. i'll check out Dune when it streams.

he does look extremely robbable tho.

Still can't believe Ice cube got drug to hell a few months back...... And Now BLM is on the internet begging to even be let in a civil rights ZOOM MEETING :lol:

Cube was getting "used" tho

it’s all a farce. Black people continue to beg and seek inclusion. At this point, it’s embedded in the DNA of a lot. Sad and funny at the same time. I will never understand how a people that creates so much uniqueness, continues to beg for acceptance

Last edited:
He did get used

Aite cool we just gonna agree to disagree on this one, But i need all those ****** who held his feet to the fire to use that same logic & question how swiftly this admin has already kicked the can down the hall regarding a black agenda.

***** ain't even step foot in the white house yet & is already letting it be known that they'll "eventually" get something done for black people & our concerns....... as long as it doesn't upset white people or **** up too many votes :lol:

Aite cool we just gonna agree to disagree on this one, But i need all those ****** who held his feet to the fire to use that same logic & question how swiftly this admin has already kicked the can down the hall regarding a black agenda.

***** ain't even step foot in the white house yet & is already letting it be known that they'll "eventually" get something done for black people & our concerns....... as long as it doesn't upset white people or **** up too many votes :lol:

Cube wasn’t wrong with what he was tryna do but he did get finessed

It is what it is

Back
Top Bottom