Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Didn’t swae offer 20k for the hard drive? Boys would rather have clout instead? :lol:
Homie showed off a very icey watch I'm sure if he wanted 20K he could get that off the watch alone.

The bigger play is prove you have it then drive the price up, obviously you gotta hope u don't get caught in the mean time.

Would’ve cashed in for that 20k immediately and kept the watch to sell later. He ain’t got no proof u found the watch but for sure would’ve secured the 20.
Swae know he got it now he prolly makes a higher offer in the DMs

Wayne a dummy :smh:

***** got all of Drakes, Nicki’s and his catalogue and masters and sold them.

If I’m Drake, I’d be heated. Biggest rapper out there. Towards the back end of my peak at being on top and my dope fiend label boss sells my ****.:smh:

He probably knew all this going back to June and doesn’t even care though.
I wouldn't be able to look that man in the face anymore without wanting to fight him.

Homie showed off a very icey watch I'm sure if he wanted 20K he could get that off the watch alone.

The bigger play is prove you have it then drive the price up, obviously you gotta hope u don't get caught in the mean time.
Shoulda took the 20k, he too hot on social media now...Swae could really find yo if he wanna go that route

How these dudes be losing their bags tho? Gotta move smarter...I panic if I can’t find my keys so can’t eem imagine losing what brings in the money :lol: :smh:

Shoulda took the 20k, he too hot on social media now...Swae could really find yo if he wanna go that route

How these dudes be losing their bags tho? Gotta move smarter...I panic if I can’t find my keys so can’t eem imagine losing what brings in the money :lol: :smh:

n_ be high AF and uncoordinated af :lol: :lol:

My man lost the flooded out watch and a lil band of money and it meant nothing. That boy getting to it.

U right tho, you if Swae wanted to find him he prolly could but he might spend just as much getting dude found and touched up as he would just paying homie out. Plus he a legit celeb sometimes it's not worth risking all that just to teach some good a lesson.

Reminds me of my “cousin” he got a bully for $1500. Told me this dude named BoJack (Eddie Jackson, safety for the bears), offered him $20k for the dog... and he declined. I was like dog you a LIE. Cause any sane man would’ve took them 20 racks and bought another dog. Don’t even try my intelligence like that.

I don’t understand why dudes don’t take the free money. Went through all the trouble of stealing if you gone extort someone, take the offer and run

Back
Top Bottom