Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s funny because he wants validation from others. Not to mention he’s doing desperate, idiotic and inexplicable stuff. He clearly is insecure and depressed. The world doesn’t owe you any sympathy.

We not obligated to have empathy for this dude. Not to mention, he’s not talented to began with. He got propped up for I don’t know what reason. He’s a product of this attention seeking society

I have no feelings towards dude. I don't care about him and have no feelings about him either way.

You are the dudes who continue talking about him and carrying about him and his every movie. ****s backwards as hell.

You dudes devote energy to stuff you claim to hate.

I have no feelings towards dude. I don't care about him and have no feelings about him either way.

You are the dudes who continue talking about him and carrying about him and his every movie. ****s backwards as hell.

You dudes devote energy to stuff you claim to hate.

ummmm... we don’t. I only comment on what’s being posted. Someone posted him. So, I commented. **** that rainbow haired fool

BFC3A669-8B9F-4C45-8292-D9A2BA2CC9D5.jpeg

Same people who got a bunch of relatives, homeboys and girls who act like this but they don’t even check they people. But yeah, Jay-Z

3BFC80BD-4C5F-4E5D-8826-5C3903569D20.jpeg

I ain't even mad at the criticism, i'm just lost as to why people are surprised the ***** who started his career off with can't knock the hustle, is moving in a capitalist way :lol: , This is literally who he's been since inception.

I will say i do find it hilarious that ****** who wouldn't fork over 10 dollars for Tidal are also the first to knock em for selling to a white man

Back
Top Bottom