Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's really over for Tory huh?

Didn't even know my guy dropped an album today
ai
:lol: @ claiming that goof
ming that goofy.
When you shoot the most famous female rapper in the game, dudes ain't in a rush to work with you, not to mention fam just went independent.

I ain't even tryna say he rly did that (granted he did) but he went about the situation so bad, he lucky she a rapper and just not finna full on snitch.

wavycrocket wavycrocket so you mean to tell me that song I’ve heard like 400 times on tiktok is the Spottem Gottem dude I unintentionally posted
61430933-6396-47A7-8A37-A25BE52C2AC5.png
61430933-6396-47A7-8A37-A25BE52C2AC5.png
????

899D0AA5-4037-4C7A-B6A6-E1AECB8C9F80.gif

my boy sidell , went to redan high school with him . Bruh def grew into this chyi persona. He def got some weirdo energy going about him the last few months .

he own up to this in the no jumper interview. Say he wasn’t no street ***** just a ***** tryna rap and along the way had to get something to eat :lol:

he Talk about how artist now need “the whole shabang”, the intangibles

He combining the assasination attempt and album promotion into one run. Hope it work out for him

I read on here like 10 years ago to never trust a ***** above a certain age wit no moustache. Something ain't right wit em.

I swear that rule has never failed on some crazy **** :lol:

A lot of those rising black republicans in recent years (Daniel Cameron, Joe Collins, etc) 100% fit this :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom