Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Now dude is Ike Turner

That's why I hate the internet, there's no levels. This seems problematic, but this isn't abuse from him. If he just took it like Jay, these same women would be clowning him.

Dude did look cold as hell after she fell down hurt and was probably crying. But she picked him, he probably bought her something after that 🤷‍♂️

Funny thing is, the internet/people writing their opinions are just as bad. We all have skeletons. That’s exactly why I laugh. The internet is full of narcissistic people passing judgement on others. At this point it’s all entertainment:lol: :lol:

That’s what makes this “cancel culture” so hilarious

Deb ran into some country, street cats that aint know any better...I would be surprised if she wasn’t getting over on em in their situation, that’s an easy come up ...Waka wouldn’t know everything his moms up to anyway while yo busy trying make it in the industry too :lol:

Deb ran into some country, street cats that aint know any better...I would be surprised if she wasn’t getting over on em in their situation, that’s an easy come up ...Waka wouldn’t know everything his moms up to anyway while yo busy trying make it in the industry too :lol:

Right. Like Deb brother isn’t Bimmy....who was at def jam 20 years prior to brick squad :lol:. And she herself, all in the mix finessing.

She a good lady, a hustler and cruddy. Everybody can be to an extent on what they can get over on. Gucci and them be running off on their own folks too lol. In his book, he said “I’m even robbing my own patnas” :rofl:, that had me weak.

And didn’t OJ get hit up by bank and them or something? :lol:. And Gucci ran off on Bank homeboy.

Those triple crossing, finessing, tricky East Atlanta *****s gotta charge it to the game lol.

Man.. I can't emphasize how much I miss this *****.
Whether it was me in school, opening my business, or becoming a father, I can recall a song or gem interview like this that brought me to a better understanding.
Now that I'm about to have my first child, I appreciate this particular interview so much more.
RIP NIP.

Congrats my boy welcome to the club

4140F434-D2BA-4DA2-9C53-E4FB8A95FF7B.jpeg

I been subscribing to DEHHs Patreon for a few years and they always put me onto something new or make me revisit something.

Man, I forgot how good Eminem Show was. Also made me go down a little rabbit hole.

This beat...man.

Damn, we rarely see any appreciation for Em in this thread.

Eminem Show was a great album. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom