Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He had a really big hand for making these guys a “thing” tho. Ak just be wave riding. Now he like “street rappers” :lol:

I called it out back in 2017.

they knowwww it’s a lane for these bozos.... simply because SUBURBAN GEEKS AND NERDS are the only ones who spend their parents money to see or support them. That’s the ONLY reason they have a lane. Johnny from suburban san diego can use his moms credit card and splurge on Lil Pump music. That’s it.

if it weren’t for nerds, geeks and incels, they would not have a lane. That’s basically how eminen made money.

Off suburban misfits and nerds, who’s parents had money. It’s just like the drug game. Find a powerhouse in the suburbs, lawyer or doctor, you good.

Last edited:
He had a really big hand for making these guys a “thing” tho. Ak just be wave riding. Now he like “street rappers” :lol:

I called it out back in 2017.
He even mentioned how he had a hand in making some of these dudes pop. The Nahmir, Lil Tecca, I’m not a gangsta but I rap about that life wave is on its way out.

Pop was already a superstar and was only getting more famous, gone too damn soon :smh:

b41d91213f643b0cea497ec38f2a4f01.gif

How could one market him w/o his sound becoming a gimmick? It's unique so that's great, but it's also unique in a way which could be exploited once it catches on. It's infectious in a way that it could grow tiresome to ageneral audience if mishandle. I want this guy to blow up:

Back
Top Bottom