Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Rory was there from day one. He was off screen and they were talking to him back and forth. Mal wasn’t. Also it wasn’t always called the JBP.

I’m not saying they deserved equal ownership but they weren’t nobodies and Joe messed up tons of bags for them already because he and his partner Ian are bad at business.

Point still stands imo. The only reason we know who those two are is because of Joe. If Rory was there from the jump, he should have got the paperwork right.
Again, we're on the outside, but from everything we've heard and seen, Joe was taking on the responsibilities & paying for everything.
As someone that's self employed, you can't ask for equity or see my books if you've never paid the engineer, paid for the tour, or negotiated the deals like Joe. That's just not how business works.

Them showing up late to meetings, missing work, being on their phone during the show let me know what time it is. IDC if you've been there from there from the jump, Joe not wrong about that. These dudes were getting an easy bag to show up twice a week and shoot the ****. Joe even encouraged them to do their own thing and use the leverage they from the show to start their own. **** and they didn't do a thing. They fumbled the bag.

Considering Rory work in the industry I'm pretty sure he was checking the paperwork these years and the problems came from the Spotify break-up. Can't blame em if they been rocking with him for so long and want a say so in the direction, we just expected this type of reaction from Joe (I did too).

Envy Caine been going at all of them for the past few weeks.22 Mad cause Envy said that Sheff G chased him out of New York.
Truth hurts.

Someone from tutu block is literally getting smoked every week it seems

That's why you can't play gang leader without actually playing gang leader

Nas, Breezo, and Stain don't even Jack him anymore

Nick stabbed Sheff G in the head over him and ended up dead

**** ain't been right really ever since

Then Lu blicky got killed

22 said he gonna kill him.

This ***** better hope no one gets the drop on envy cause he's literally suspect #1

1620866385401.gif

rock-roll-hall-of-fame-inductees-37.jpg

another milestone

The first rapper alive to be able to see it.

Truth hurts.

Someone from tutu block is literally getting smoked every week it seems

That's why you can't play gang leader without actually playing gang leader

Nas, Breezo, and Stain don't even Jack him anymore

Nick stabbed Sheff G in the head over him and ended up dead

**** ain't been right really ever since

Then Lu blicky got killed

This **** sad as hell.
Where does the Trendy vs Drilly **** come from?
That's just some Bronx ****? Kay Flock my new favorite NY artist.
I think son could really make it if he can stay out the streets.
He already said he got a bid coming. :smh:
Been playing this joint non stop in the gym.

This **** sad as hell.
Where does the Trendy vs Drilly **** come from?
That's just some Bronx ****? Kay Flock my new favorite NY artist.
I think son could really make it if he can stay out the streets.
He already said he got a bid coming. :smh:
Been playing this joint non stop in the gym.

It's literally ghetto Bronx 3 blocks away beef type ****

If you think Brooklyn gang politics are confusing the Bronx is on a whole other level

Back
Top Bottom