Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Fit tough. Hard how he rocking the chains/brands of his artist and their crews. Hope the business right. Shoutout To CEO Gotti!

Emphasis on hope the business right. Tired of seeing these dudes get into bad deals and then hearing their horror stories after the fact years later. :smh:

Get y’all mans,out here stabbing Dunkin Donuts employees.

Gotta wait til more details come out on that one. There’s a ton of dudes walking around Atlanta right now that fit the description of the cat shown in that video.

Yo can y'all could help me locate a music video from the 80's? Dude who was HIGH as a kite (I know)

The ***** was in a suit and his jaw was spinning like a windmill

It was just him and a broad in front a green screen

Siedah Garrett talked about the infamous music video on Questlove's podcast in 2017:

That video was shot in the basement of Motown Records. I think it cost $11.57 including the electricity!

And Dennis was not in his best form. In fact, Dennis was so amped up, the video director between shots, she would come over [with a piece of paper] and she said, “Can you put your gum in…” And Dennis said, “I ain’t got no gum?! I ain’t got no gum! Ain’t no gum in my mouth!” He was just chewing the **** out of his own tongue.

I swear to God… And then, I didn’t know it at the time, but you know, when I turned around with my back to Dennis… I didn’t know that he was humping me behind me?! I had no idea. And when I saw it, I said, “That nasty bastard!”

:rofl:

1622682244444.jpeg
This guy and his anklets

Back
Top Bottom