Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hall & Oats pummeling whoever they battle

tenor.gif

I missed some of the previous battles...

Was E-40/Too $hort any good?

Wiki says E-40 won...Short Dog must not have come correct
as he has more material to work with than almost anyone else
from that era.

Any other stand outs (I saw the DMX/Snoop Battle.)??? :nerd:

40 and Short was pretty even. Definitely worth watching.
X and Snoop was great
Preemo and RZA had audio issues for a minute but I really enjoyed it
Gucci and Jeezy
Rae and Ghost
Red and Meth

Why doesn't Treach get his flowers? He can rap his *** off, has legit hits, & has songs w/ for men and women. He's one of the best ever, and yet he's criminally overlooked. Naughty by Nature as a whole is overlooked. Like Treach rhyme schemes are ******* nutz. You ever read his ****? It's just like how did you write that down & make it sound the way it did. DMX is like that too, you really got listen to how he flows to learn his b/c it's so erratic. They'll have you lookin like Bron Bron:

Why doesn't Treach get his flowers? He can rap his *** off, has legit hits, & has songs w/ for men and women. He's one of the best ever, and yet he's criminally overlooked. Naughty by Nature as a whole is overlooked. Like Treach rhyme schemes are ****ing nutz. You ever read his ****? It's just like how did you write that down & make it sound the way it did. DMX is like that too, you really got listen to how he flows to learn his b/c it's so erratic. They'll have you lookin like Bron Bron:

Come on man.........Bobby said that? :lol:

HUNDREDS of millions is a wild claim man. :lol:
I want to say 100 or 200 but I read it a few years ago so I might be wrong. Buying people Bentley’s and ****. Doing mad tours during that Dont Be Cruel time

Bobby telling Timb they gotta make some music, Timb like yeah yeah
I read something similar too. Don't remember the exact figure amount, but he was copping houses, cars, jewelry, parties, bailing people out, giving away millions.

Back
Top Bottom