Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:smh:

I was wrong, I was a believer like Wack before about Ak. He's a outsider or blogger reporting on what he sees and hears

but now this **** is some different ****. Ak actually has a bigger voice now. He's talking about this **** like a video game and is really detached from reality. Saying someone needs to take out someone else? It's really some culture vulture **** and that the people involved are just for you to report on and get clicks off of. You aren't trying to help, you're trying to profit.

:smh:

I was wrong, I was a believer like Wack before about Ak. He's a outsider or blogger reporting on what he sees and hears

but now this **** is some different ****. Ak actually has a bigger voice now. He's talking about this **** like a video game and is really detached from reality. Saying someone needs to take out someone else? It's really some culture vulture **** and that the people involved are just for you to report on and get clicks off of. You aren't trying to help, you're trying to profit.

This is a grey area, he can only report on what ****** put out there…before anyone says “well he can just report the positive news”, there are already outlets that do so, and aren’t as successful. Unfortunately we live in the times of stupid/negative **** getting attention, which in turn makes these ****** keep doing dumb ****

Not mention these same guys talk about murdering and killing each other in every song :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what we say about these dudes when it comes to being lyrical or having diverse lyricism.

I’m not a AK fan but again, these new and millennial FANS dgaf. So Mysonne gone be ignored, mostly.

They wanna hear about opps, Perkys, blickys, etc

Akademiks = The WorldStarHipHop effect

Things take place with or without Ak but the existence of Akademiks (and streetjuice and fucious and other knockoff "urban" blogs) make the stakes that much higher to where you know your L is gonna be posted on every IG blog. Same **** where worldstar didn't create the fights and **** but it made the stakes that much higher because you don't wanna be all over the internet viral for taking an L.

This is a grey area, he can only report on what ****** put out there…before anyone says “well he can just report the positive news”, there are already outlets that do so, and aren’t as successful. Unfortunately we live in the times of stupid/negative **** getting attention, which in turn makes these ****** keep doing dumb ****
Same can be said about this thread. The negative **** constantly gets pushed & promoted, and then ppl wanna act dumbfounded when they **** the toxic **** they keep pushing is actually toxic. I believe the things you constantly listen to morphs your actions, or at the very your perception.

Same can be said about this thread. The negative **** constantly gets pushed & promoted, and then ppl wanna act dumbfounded when they **** the toxic **** they keep pushing is actually toxic. I believe the things you constantly listen to morphs your actions, or at the very your perception.

..... and what type of stuff is spewed in most music currently? Not to mention R&B being extinct?? NEGATIVITY

1625517983558.png

Jesus Christ what a baddie :smh:

Back
Top Bottom