Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Think everybody sort of knew he was outta there when Dave Free left.

Just hope that means new music is on the way soon, wonder if my guy pull a Frank Ocean? lol

There is a lot of fat singing ****** out now . Not sure if he can take credit for it though

These little known Atl rappers been taking some L’s lately

This n_ be posing w/guns all on IG then proceeds to watch his girl get kidnapped & murdered while he watches from the window while on the phone w/911

Then this dummy Paperlovee takes Sandy Springs on a high speed chase

Bleu is emo music. All them n_ confused and trash. They really can’t rap. They want to be singers but probably think it’s soft.

All them fetty wap, bleu, rod waves got the same sound.

T-Pain made the blueprint. But it’s like EVERY dude chases that sound for a hit.

These dudes use that auto + reverb and think that s*** be fire

mo3 and Rod Wave probably could’ve made GREAT traditional R&B music but refused.

Nate Dogg toe’d the line better than anyone. He would’ve made a great R&B album too.

the difference is back then, it was balance. Nate Dogg and T-Pain literally were the only dudes doing what they did. Now, there’s like 10 million

Last edited:
Young bleu is awful. Every time I hear him on the radio I get mad for not being a music exec. Brings nothing to the game, type of dude you laugh out of your corner office and tell him take his trash back to the trunk :smh:

Back
Top Bottom