Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He right tho.

Will never forget the entire movie audience booing his cameo in the theatre during Scary Movie 3, for absolutely no good reason.
I feel him. The thought of Ja listening to Drake reminiscing on his fall is :lol:

That man was on top of the world and somehow 50 made him a joke. I wonder if Ja would have been bigger if he came out in this era.

Listened to Tyler's new album.

Wasn't bad but nothing special IMO. Yes I would rather listen to stuff like Donda or CLB over Tyler as well.

Both can be true, Fans & media def took 50's side but Ja was not making anything close to what he was at his height. His last big singles were in 04 with "NY" & "Wonderful". By that time his run was on it's way out anyway. No Rapper except for a select few have that kind of a run & sustain it for over 2-3 years.

Add in Murder INC getting hit by the feds & everything was over.

Ja started to become parody of himself. That mesmerize record was real cringe. It was a big hit but the hip hop crowd was clowning it. His sound just ran it's course.

Nelly was singing before both of them, right?
Screenshot_20210907-205436_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210907-205600_Google.jpg

Nah Ja was out like a year or two before Nelly

Nelly and Ja kinda started that at the same time. Ja started singing with Put It Me, Nelly had Ride Wit Me a lil before that.

Edit Put On me came out Dec 2000. Ride Wit me as a single ain't drop til Feb 01 but that was like his second or 3rd single. The album was already out summer 2000 so yeah pretty much same time. :lol:

Last edited:
When I think about Ja singing my mind instantly goes to I'm Real due to me remembering J.Lo and Ja going to 106 n Park for the video and AJ giving Ja **** about singing. Literally said "I told you you was finna go down this road."
But good call on Put It on Me though.

“go find God” :lol:

I'm confused. Is Kanye supposed to be wrong for this?

In the real world a no call no show is a fireable offense.

Dude was four plus hours late? Not 15 minutes or 45 minutes, over four hours? And they were trying to get in contact with him. And his excuse is he overslept. You aren't dependable then, studio and my time is valuable, next.

you trying to date buddy? Who tf cares about personality. You sound like a female. You want him to autograph your pectoral??

Critch better than majority of y’all trash drill rappers

Him and Neek Bucks

You just rant for no reason. Like the dog howling at the moon.

This is no different than people talking about Wale or Meek's antics.

Back
Top Bottom