Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not complaining cause Common has tons of dope albums and is almost 50, but don’t expect to hear this Common on his most recent album :lol:

I saw him under new releases, and thought about it, but made mistake of listening to his last project

I saw him under new releases, and thought about it, but made mistake of listening to his last project
Lmaooo see. Album wise he’s just in a different mode these last two releases. Pretty much easy listening background music, so I know people that listened to the freestyle first would be very disappointed listening to the album after.

**** keeps popping up in my youtube recommendations. Some of the explanations were interesting. Meek section was silly

I think I saw a recent article that Bleeks net worth is like 200k. He should probably shut up...

How did you come across an article discussing Memphis Bleek's (of all people) net worth?

I think someone was making fun of it on FB

"Financial Issues: In 2016, Memphis Bleek filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. In his filing, he listed his total assets at $274,190. These assets included a residence in New Jersey, a Chevy Impala, clothing, and wedding rings. He pegged his liabilities at $384,804. Perhaps worst of all, Bleek also claimed to have zero dollars in his bank account and just $100 in cash to his name.
The bankruptcy filing also revealed that in 2016, Bleek was earning about $6,000 a month, of which $5,350 came directly from his business. His monthly expenses were also around $5,350 per month, which left him with about $500 each month after his bills were paid. Along with his unpaid mortgage and car payments, Memphis reportedly owed $9,000 to the IRS and $13,000 to the Monmouth County Superior Court."

1631474331552.jpeg

I think someone was making fun of it on FB

"Financial Issues: In 2016, Memphis Bleek filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. In his filing, he listed his total assets at $274,190. These assets included a residence in New Jersey, a Chevy Impala, clothing, and wedding rings. He pegged his liabilities at $384,804. Perhaps worst of all, Bleek also claimed to have zero dollars in his bank account and just $100 in cash to his name.
The bankruptcy filing also revealed that in 2016, Bleek was earning about $6,000 a month, of which $5,350 came directly from his business. His monthly expenses were also around $5,350 per month, which left him with about $500 each month after his bills were paid. Along with his unpaid mortgage and car payments, Memphis reportedly owed $9,000 to the IRS and $13,000 to the Monmouth County Superior Court."

Thats crazy, considering the money he’s probably touched over the years…and ain’t Jay say “as long as I’m alive Bleek’s a millionaire”?

It's about time adults should stop falling for the okie doke. It is ridiculous to think you could can get an accurate net worth for anyone on the internet. Those site were made to draw kids who don't know any better in.

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 3.38.28 PM.png

If you look at CNW carefully, you may see what seems to be like a human hand behind the magic sometimes slip into view. “The Cosby Show” actor Geoffrey Owens was listed at half one million till September 1, when images of Mr. Owens working a retail job went public, whereupon his quantity was revised downward to $300,000. With some exceptions — similar to that of Lindsay Lohan, who’s valued at $800,000 at CNW — the numbers are usually increased than one would possibly anticipate for A-listers.

It's about time adults should stop falling for the okie doke. It is ridiculous to think you could can get an accurate net worth for anyone on the internet. Those site were made to draw kids who don't know any better in.

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 3.38.28 PM.png

See the text I posted with the link... I know a lot can change in 5 years, but for now I am going to assume my home and Impala are worth more than Bleeks... and that Nas has more than enough hits to go toe for toe with Jigga.

Back
Top Bottom