Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

About to shed a tear because this thread finally talking about some real ****in music for once.
And u peep only like 4 nters talking about it
Which makes me realize
I’m old :lol:
85 baby checkin in
And that a majority of nters in music forum are young as hell

Damn 96 really might be the greatest year ever for hip-hop. I was only like 6 but sheeeeesh. :wow::wow::wow::wow:

All Eyez on Me
Makaveli
It Was Written
Reasonable Doubt
ATLiens
The Score
Riding Dirty
Ironman

Damn 96 really might be the greatest year ever for hip-hop. I was only like 6 but sheeeeesh. :wow::wow::wow::wow:

All Eyez on Me
Makaveli
It Was Written
Reasonable Doubt
ATLiens
The Score
Riding Dirty
Ironman
Nah every 2 years In the 90’s were memorable years
Even into the early 2000’s
Even the mid years were heat
But every even year
Was undeniable in the 90’s

All Eyez on Me
Makaveli
It Was Written
Reasonable Doubt
ATLiens
The Score
Riding Dirty
Ironman

Hell on Earth too.

There will never be a better year than 1996

96 high on my list, 97 and 98 high on my list too. Watching old Pac videos on youtube now. **** wild. Johnny J said he hated What's Your Phone Number. He hated the beat, setup and how they did the sample. That's funny.

There’s been good years
LIKE VERY GOOD YEARS
But hasn’t been a great year since like 04/05/06
Pick either one and u wouldn’t be wrong

96 high on my list, 97 and 98 high on my list too. Watching old Pac videos on youtube now. **** wild. Johnny J said he hated What's Your Phone Number. He hated the beat, setup and how they did the sample. That's funny.
I always listen to it
Just for the conversation
he has with the girl at the end :lol:
I like the song though

That beat is so trash lol. Forgot where they got that sample from but it sounds like early 80's club ****.

I always listen to it
Just for the conversation
he has with the girl at the end :lol:
I like the song though

The convo at the end complimented that joint perfectly.
Does a bear **** in the woods and wipe his *** with a white rabbit" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Chick sounded sexy as hell to me, especially as a kid.

Drake, Hov, Ye, Pusha T, Cole, Rocky, Chance The Rapper, Gambino, Wale, Chainz, Big Sean, Tyler The Creator, all dropped. Great year.
Hmmmmm
I have u the opportunity to defend urself
From ur statement
Hoping it would be a good conversation
And u disappointed me
All those albums u named
and 1
maybe 2
will ever even be mentioned 5 years from now
While all those 96 albums
Are still talked about 20 plus years later
And will be in another 10 plus still

I had to go back and play it since my man D StaXX D StaXX said it bangs and nah, it still doesn't. There's a clip of him performing it in Ohio I just watched, **** is mad funny. There's way too much going on in that song.

Back
Top Bottom