Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

All these fire *** Thug snippets I been hearing better be on the album.

Last edited:

That say Hov

whoo.png

Saying alot of nothing

Did say what everybody knows, that streaming and sales **** being reported is being manipulated

That's why all that he or she had 30 songs in the top 10 at the same time, and were on the charts for 20 years straight is ********

Chicago ****** knew the feds been watching . In an interview they asked von what his goal is , he said just run it up and take care of his people before the feds get him

in a song durk literally says “they ask me where I’ll be in 10 years , I say The feds” smh

Dudes need to stop having all these ****in kids and repeating the cycle

Taking the kids to soccer practice blasting the Walmart version of It's Dark And Hell Is Hot

it’s a dude with a nice *** jeep grand Cherokee around here, with the ruff Ryder sticker on his car. I can imagine how he looks :lol:. Bluetooth activity. That car is always clean tho. Swear dude gets it washed every day. Black rims, fresh paint. cruddy tints and some ruff Ryder stickers.

it’s a dude with a nice *** jeep grand Cherokee around here, with the ruff Ryder sticker on his car. I can imagine how he looks :lol:. Bluetooth activity. That car is always clean tho. Swear dude gets it washed every day. Black rims, fresh paint. cruddy tints and some ruff Ryder stickers.

Wife probably made him get rid of his bike

Did say what everybody knows, that streaming and sales **** being reported is being manipulated

That's why all that he or she had 30 songs in the top 10 at the same time, and were on the charts for 20 years straight is bull****

Cole said it best, “When your 30 song album do a measly 100 Thou”

Last week went to cole Show in Chi, whole United Center sold out, pretty impressive coming off pandemic. Show was legit!

Crazy I saw Cole for first time in 2010 open for Jay on The BP3 tour while they were still setting up the stage and since FHD he been selling out arenas.

Only rappers selling out arenas as main person on tour are Jay, YE, Drake, Cole, Kendrick, Travis, maybe 1-2 more.

Back
Top Bottom