Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Desi and his how hood ****** walk, how hood ****** chew gum, how hood ****** cross the street videos so meh. It was funny the first 2 times. Kountry Wayne is for the aunties, that’s all I see sharing that unfunny ****.

When Maxo said "Jesus Christ could walk on water, imma Crip walk on the sea", i said «Amen» and when he said "and I can't even trust my Locs because a Crip ***** killed Nipsey", i said «Church!».

Have people figured out yet that the beat and meme were bigger than Bobby Shmurda, and that none of his music after that was any good?

Label needs to help him out. They do it or these stripper chicks by giving them songs and having someone write for them.

Have people figured out yet that the beat and meme were bigger than Bobby Shmurda, and that none of his music after that was any good?
if he never threw that hat and danced around like Total in the Can't You See video we'd have never heard that song, and him and all his homies probably might not have been indicted

Tried to give him a chance but he just not good. It's a few NY drill _'s that came after him that's much better.

Hampton had the same issue a couple of years ago with mold and complaints about the food. Social media changes things, the students have a voice. Glad they're speaking out. Howard is quick to point out all the money they get because celebrities and guilty white people act like them, Spelman and Morehouse are the only HBCU's when it comes to giving money. They made a big deal about hiring the UNC professor and using money for that.

Can’t forget that scammer dude In their administration who stole money.

Back
Top Bottom