Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:emoji_eyes: must be two LAs
LA_map_Main-sm2.jpg

Ehhhh

That’s like when Game went to that tourist Cheesesteak spot in Philly and tagged Meek.

Knowing damn well that’s not the Philly that Meek be claiming.

here's the problem with this logic when it's applied to this Mexican kid...

you can't play the "real part of the city" card when all of these "gang" ****** are following this ***** all over these "safe places" allegedly looking for him. they seem to know every hotel, every store, every block this ***** has shown himself to be on.

what's supposed to happen? once they see him are they going to tell him to "follow us back to the hood so we can hurt you" or some ****?

my point is...if there were actual REAL beef at hand...nobody is waiting for him to show up in the "hood". Dolla get killed in the valet section of an upscale mall. Beanie Siegel beat the living hell out of Gillie in broad daylight on Broad street where all the tourists are.

all of this **** is goofy and contradictory. they puttin on a show for the people who enjoy this ****.

Beverly Hills is not LA.

Hollywood is not LA.

I get what you’re saying but didn’t Dolph get clipped there?

And didn’t someone down with The Game get clipped around there too?

Both right by Hollywood and Highland?

Cats can get got anywhere. I don’t think anyone expected him to roll into (insert gang infested neighborhood).

Cats can get got anywhere. I don’t think anyone expected him to roll into (insert gang infested neighborhood).

You are correct and if ****** is really hard and after him then he absolutely could have got touched up. Maybe people not who they say they are. Idk, I don't bang

Idk anything about 69. I have never willingly heard a single second of bro music. He may be a real blood and be plugged in. Maybe ****** aren't going after him like that I have no idea.

I'm only saying that the point 69 is trying to make would be better made on Crenshaw & Slauson than Rodeo Drive. You could get hit in Beverly Hills, Hollywood, or on Crenshaw. I'm just saying in general, the claim of going through LA not being touched is stronger where there are actual gangs at.

dont seem like no real cali heavy hitters are after him those young crips and og spanky not bout nothing thats why he all smiles nobody with real clout is pressing him

He pulled an element of surprise lol.. no one saw this one coming. He hollered out the Hoover’s on Gummo and like most listeners we thought it was some fake NY Hoover’s, but all this time it was them 94st Hoover’s from LA. The 94st Hoover’s are part of Treyway Entertainment.

There was no checking in the 94st Hoover’s and NY *****s rollin together. Tekashi and his homeboys might be the real deal. They got some real muscle out west too. A couple eight tray homies riding with them too. The LA bloods is hating Pretty sad shot mang haha

-From another forum

Just imagine if he had the neighborhoods on his side. :lol: Bruh would definitely be untouchable

Non Nispey Stans...is the album good?

When is Ball Greezy dropping his new mixtape seesh...

here's the problem with this logic when it's applied to this Mexican kid...

you can't play the "real part of the city" card when all of these "gang" *****s are following this ***** all over these "safe places" allegedly looking for him. they seem to know every hotel, every store, every block this ***** has shown himself to be on.

what's supposed to happen? once they see him are they going to tell him to "follow us back to the hood so we can hurt you" or some ****?

my point is...if there were actual REAL beef at hand...nobody is waiting for him to show up in the "hood". Dolla get killed in the valet section of an upscale mall. Beanie Siegel beat the living hell out of Gillie in broad daylight on Broad street where all the tourists are.

all of this **** is goofy and contradictory. they puttin on a show for the people who enjoy this ****.
I doubt anyone who is actually respected out there is posting public IG videos looking for dude. The ones that are, are pushing a dusty mixtape in their bio and need the attention. They don’t actually want to find the guy.

He’s in LA for all-star weekend, frequenting all-star events which are probably held in places where hood ****** don’t frequent, on top of the heightened security. Nothing is happening to anyone. Rainbow Hair knows that, which is why the vids were dumb in the first place

Both sides of this look like ******* idiots.... and to guys who were saying they don't get why people want to see something happen to dude, these videos are the exact reason. Son brings this energy to himself, he BEGS for it. Manifestation is a crazy thing

I'm kind of late (I'm just now catching up on all this ****. Saw Wayne and Chainz last night **** was lit :pimp: :pimp:)

But The juxtaposition on these two videos is perfect. The gang culture that LA is known for IS NOT IN HOLLYWOOD. You not who you say you are. Go to the parts in that exact Pac video flagging like that. Go to Crenshaw and Slauson flagging like that. Wouldn't make it a week lol

Bruh they just don't get it. They still surprised nothing happened to him :lol:

the dudes that would really pop his top not even worried about him he dealing with some clowns hes smart he knows that he just has to keep his guard up and he will be fine

Sure. And I don't bang and hate gang **** in general so I could care less. But gang culture / gang life is not Hollywood. It's the equivalent of walking through Calabasas flamed out. All I'm saying is that he's trying to make a point (Which I guess he did) that would be better proven if he did it in ya know, actual gang neighborhoods.

Gang culture in LA is not what it used to be and it's kind of died off but it seems farfetched TO ME that he'd be this flamboyant in the Crenshaw mall instead of Hollywood.

He was inside of a mall taking pictures somewhere close by. I think he was at Del Amo Mall. It looked familiar but couldn't fully tell

Both right by Hollywood and Highland?

Hollywood and Highland ain't necessasrily the best place to be at

Also this thread already knows how much of a clown i think homie is, but all that he's in Hollywood talk shouldn't be accepted from the other side either. LA is notorious for rappers getting Got out there & that **** ain't happening in the streets of Compton.

It's ASW, every Rapper, Ball Player, Dope Boy/Scammer & Gang banger are out maneuvering around the "Nice" parts of LA because that's where all the parties & nice women are at. there ain't room for variance in "On Site". Dolph got clapped broad day in front of his hotel. Hell Game, Chris Brown & their crews seem to constantly be brawling in LA clubs. point being if dudes really wanted to lay hands on him they had ample opportunity to do so, People were relying on *** whipping being handed out &

Back
Top Bottom