Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wasn’t Chainz supposed to have been dropping an album a few months back? I remember him promoting a project and said it would be out in a few weeks, then that talk just went quiet.

I wonder if that Rap Or Go To The League joint hurt him with the label.

Midder than I ever been

Naw Ross album cool. Only bad song is the one with kash doll. That’s one of the worst songs he’s ever made.

the mixing doesn’t sound good/right. Idk if it’s just me but something doesn’t sound right quality wise

all in all it’s cool but not really any stand outs After one listen . Maybe Imperial High?

Midder than I ever been

Naw Ross album cool. Only bad song is the one with kash doll. That’s one of the worst songs he’s ever made.

the mixing doesn’t sound good/right. Idk if it’s just me but something doesn’t sound right quality wise

all in all it’s cool but not really any stand outs After one listen . Maybe Imperial High?

I think I’m like 8 songs in. Nothing really stands out. The Ross flow is cool but it didn’t seem like the production matched the flow

Nah outside of that Dreamdoll song and the Yungeen Ace joint (where Ace is the worst part of song) there aren’t any real wack songs on the Ross joint. ****s not bad to me

feel like he got overlooked by Imax Verzuz though

Nicki's birthday pics

whew.png
JgsPS.png
shorty looking good.

although i already heard most of those Juice songs it was refreshing to rehear them mastered

wish juice was still here man damn kid was so damn talented

Not really a fan of either one of these dudes but drake's set was hella trash. Seemed like he was the one that got extorted instead of kanye

Where we rank The Game’s discography?

and who has the better discography between Game and Ross?

Back
Top Bottom