Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Did NaS diss Hov first on that 1 freestyle?
Can’t remember the beat but he called him the rap version of sisqo

This came out before takeover right?
unfortunately I am not sure TBH, he references Takeover remarks on it (the Searchlight thing) but I Don't know for certain when Takeover w/Nas disses was out, pretty sure Jay only did the Prodigy verses at summer jam, started off the verse where he goes at Nas but didn't perform it? but I think the rest was at least leaked by the end of summer

Nothing official on Drakeo. Hoping for the best. I wonder if/when insurance & security at these events becomes too expensive

This came out before takeover right?
The very first direct shot was Jay at summer jam “Ask Nas he don’t want it with Hov. Noooo”

Then Nas dropped paid in full then Jay added that last verse to takeover on blueprint and then you know what happened after that

yeah my timing is off, the Stillmatic freestyle was just referring to when Dead Presidents sampled Nas Voice not the Searchlight Publishing thing. I realize dudes are competitive & there is the sport factor but I prefer when the top rappers make music together for instance I would have rather have heard moar songs like Reservoir Dogs than The Lox vs Rocafella.

Hard to explain, but it’s something women do
I got it now. In reference to future ….

E23E6CA6-48E5-421D-91B1-9DB8E16A3BAC.gif

Back
Top Bottom