Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Her & her team working over time. And sadly, It’s working.

Shorty woulda been katiegotbandz status, if it wasn’t for the social media trolling, people giving in to it and dumb ****.

Exactly. The same ones who criticize her (not us) be following and contributing

350806F0-ED13-4F06-8035-3960BE0F73B4.png

He did. Per the article, Security at the venue striped his security of their straps.

“Even if his prior felonies barred him from legally possessing guns, the risks that came with being a flashy L.A. street rapper meant that he’d always rather be tried by 12 than carried by six. What I didn’t know is that he and his entourage—including his licensed and bonded security guard—had been meticulously searched and stripped of weapons before entering.”

But they let them other dudes with knives get through……

He was riding around in an uber with his son with his own pistol...without security.

They arrested him for that per the article... court date was set for the week after he died... he was going to do 7 years for that anyway.

But what you mentioned and this pretty much confirm that it was absolutely a set up:

"Someone who was riding with Drakeo in his Rolls-Royce tells me about those final moments before the chaos begins. A security guard who screams “whoop” as The Ruler rolls in. His friends later show me footage of the parking lot as Drakeo arrives. They point to a 17-car caravan in front of them, which they claim belonged to YG and his entourage. After all, he too was scheduled to play on the main stage that night, right after Snoop Dogg and Al Green."

My question is- has YG spoken on this at all?

He was riding around in an uber with his son with his own pistol...without security.

They arrested him for that per the article... court date was set for the week after he died... he was going to do 7 years for that anyway.

But what you mentioned and this pretty much confirm that it was absolutely a set up:

"Someone who was riding with Drakeo in his Rolls-Royce tells me about those final moments before the chaos begins. A security guard who screams “whoop” as The Ruler rolls in. His friends later show me footage of the parking lot as Drakeo arrives. They point to a 17-car caravan in front of them, which they claim belonged to YG and his entourage. After all, he too was scheduled to play on the main stage that night, right after Snoop Dogg and Al Green."

YG ain’t gone say ANYTHING to avoid incriminating himself.

No he hasn’t
Street know wsup tho

I knew when he went back in it wasn't on no in and out **** like they was claiming. Not in Virginia.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. People were like don't worry.

Yeah ok, and dude was saying he was shocked he only did three. They obviously wanted more than three also.

Back
Top Bottom