Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

chainz switch head of marketing or something? Marketing for pretty girls love trap was elite … album after that the promo was Oh leBron EP it .. and this one nothing

Dirty Glove Bastard “Blaccent” is terrible :smh: :smh: :lol:

He getting worse and worse with it. Smfh

This dude was so addicted that yo permanently high no matter if he using it not :lol: :smh: …He be saying alotta lowkey funny **** tho, good to see him still around

She wasn’t even bad looking. I know she gets approach or hollered at. That episode could be false.

Ol’ girl was in a better predicament than him. So, yeah. She pathetic as hell
I can believe it, they looked like a couple plus size joints…The self esteem be low and desperation pretty high with a lot of em just like how yo obviously ain’t feel too good bout himself either based on looks

BUT the show Catfish been scripted since like halfway thru the 1st season so they could be playing for sure

Last edited:
Damn blood yall aint rocking with Sea Moss, Maca, ect?

late but maca x fermented leucine x creatine hcl

7DD04846-EAC8-4454-9D7B-938B98536CA1.gif

Peezy came home SLIDINGGGGGGG…

Bobby came home twerking
I read “tweaking” at first, I should know better that you not gonna pass up any opportunities to slander Bobby/6ix9ine :rofl:

Getting catfished has always been such a strange concept to me since we live in an age where you have so much access to a person. If it’s to the point where a person is avoiding the idea of showing their face (whether in person, facetime, etc.) you should know that there’s bull**** afoot.

I say that to say, getting catfished for 6 years is insane. You gotta blame yourself at that point. :lol: :smh:
People fall in love with the idea that they actually bagged the [catfish], they know its a scam but they not ready to accept reality :smh: sad if we being real

Back in ‘05-‘06, one of my boys made a fake MySpace page, it was this one girl at the time that people always used her pics for fake profiles. He used her photos, and set up fake meet ups with dudes at random *** places, even had one dude drive to our local DMV/MVA…at like 9PM at night :lol: dude was heated

But with all that being said, Catfishing is a quick easy way to line someone unfortunately, people should be more sensible before just randomly linking

The majority of the public doesn't care. They don't know the names and people involved. People in BK, yeah. People in BX. You think someone in Jersey or CT care when they have their own day to day drama.

The majority of people didn't care about reddit, Ak, Chicago
wavycrocket wavycrocket is right. The public definitely cares. Thanks to Hip Hop Daily and Trap Lore Ross etc.. They can name all the kids in a video not just the main rapper anymore. They know the whole "gang". Maybe my view is skewed since I have a teen who actually put me on to BK drill. I didn't even know it was a thing I thought they were just soundcloud rappers.

They can tell you all the neighborhood beefs and everything. O'Block historians out here and never been in the USA.

Sorta off topic but I was watching some dude on Youtube named Mike Worldwide who was going through all the ATL hoods. It was definitely interesting and a unique perspective for these kids from Iowa. Probably the same kids who troll on Playstation and Xbox all day :lol:

They will literally eat this up and it spreads like wildfire. That chick was wilding. They also building an easy case for the police that's another thing this generation doesn't realize. Being police is easy af now. Kids hand you everything.

Last edited:

“Raw streets of Stone Mountain”….is something I thought I’d never see :lol:

Edit…the YouTube dude that does this, got caught up with some questionable child **** in DR. He was beefing with a dude from Alabama (dark skin dude in the blue with the necklace in the video ) too. Some clown *** ***** :lol:

Ive seen that white guy from the UK video before. He was talking about things here as if he was from here all while mispronouncing things lol. I was thinking what a goof this guy is. Comment section was cringeworthy too

Back
Top Bottom