Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hov definitely jumping on a remix of ‘City of Gods’…quote me on that :lol:

I was thinking about Fat Joe, but this ain't Pun/Armageddon assisted Fat Joe.

Nevermind, I was thinking of Push's song

For City Of God I could see Nas or Jay. Back in the day Jim would rap over it again.

Last edited:
Need to see more than just that lil clip but he is right seeing how many _'s defended Joe Rogan.

And I don't know how you compare that to rappers performing a song.

Because rappers sold the N word to white people and other races

Look at blackpoliation movies from the 70's, early and mid 80's rap up until NWA.....

Because rappers sold the N word to white people and other races

Look at blackpoliation movies from the 70's, early and mid 80's rap up until NWA.....

I don't know if they "sold" the word. Those blackpoliation movies were low budget movies that were big in the black community. NWA ain't know white folks was gonna be filling up their shows. We need to remember all that **** was new at the time. NWA was the first hip hop act to really blow up and show how much hip hop/gangster rap was selling. Whether it's movies or music that's how black people talked. Was they supposed to censor themselves?

I don't know if they "sold" the word. Those blackpoliation movies were low budget movies that were big in the black community. NWA ain't know white folks was gonna be filling up their shows. We need to remember all that **** was new at the time. NWA was the first hip hop act to really blow up and show how much hip hop/gangster rap was selling.

No NWA wasn't

RUN DMC and The Beastie Boys were both bigger than NWA

and blackploitation were black movies done for us, some by us, and how much was the N word used?

Now compare that to Tarantino telling us how we are.

Y’all never watched all in the Family or The Jeffersons? Or Sanford and son? The n word was regularly used on TV shows in the 50s, 60, 70s. Etc.

Archie Bunker/carrol O’Connor STAYED saying the hard “er”.

We’ve been whooping ***/fighting from people saying the N word forever

But you still have those raccoons who give people passes. Kyrie got mad at Dennis Schroeder for calling him the n word :lol: :lol: :lol:

And again, these new “fluid” generations, kids born after 1995 give passes to their friends farrrrrr more than ever. It all starts at home.

No NWA wasn't

RUN DMC and The Beastie Boys were both bigger than NWA

and blackploitation were black movies done for us, some by us, and how much was the N word used?

Now compare that to Tarantino telling us how we are.

I don't know why you bringing up the beastie boys in a discussion about rappers using the n word. :lol:

I said gangster rap and still run dmc was before soundscan. When NWA hit #1 on soundscan it changed how people viewed rap.

I don't know why you bringing up Tarantino either. It sounds like you using that "well if black people did______ white people would treat us better"

Y’all never watched all in the Family or The Jeffersons? Or Sanford and son? The n word was regularly used on TV shows in the 50s, 60, 70s. Etc.

Archie Bunker/carrol O’Connor STAYED saying the hard “er”.

We’ve been whooping ***/fighting from people saying the N word forever

But you still have those raccoons who give people passes. Kyrie got mad at Dennis Schroeder for calling him the n word :lol: :lol: :lol:

And again, these new “fluid” generations, kids born after 1995 give passes to their friends farrrrrr more than ever. It all starts at home.

Thank you. **** been wild. Rappers and black movies ain't the cause of white people saying the n word. :lol:

How we gon sell them a word they been using for a good 200 years?

This **** was SNL, on NBC

Thank you. **** been wild. Rappers and black movies ain't the cause of white people saying the n word. :lol:

This **** was SNL, on NBC

RAP IS TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

….. a genre that’s only 40 years old :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bruh I constantly ask myself, who raised these people? :rofl:.

The world started in 1978 according to some people:lol:lol

Last edited:
I don't know if they "sold" the word. Those blackpoliation movies were low budget movies that were big in the black community. NWA ain't know white folks was gonna be filling up their shows. We need to remember all that **** was new at the time. NWA was the first hip hop act to really blow up and show how much hip hop/gangster rap was selling. Whether it's movies or music that's how black people talked. Was they supposed to censor themselves?

Groups like NWA and 2 Live Crew had to fight to not get censored. I hate how lately we've become too ignorant for those who had to go through it.

Back
Top Bottom