Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dispatcher interrogation is so stupid. Just send the cops/ambulance :smh:

He actually has a version of a football field with goal posts and everything :lol:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220415-051940.png

Vince Staples interviews >*

Its funny. After not watching a vince interview for 3-4 years, i saw this was posted and was like, bet!

Then i turnt that s*** off 1/2 way through just like ive done with all his interviews. Enough!

Dude sharp. He has his observations and makes valid points, albeit unpopular @ times. N_ annoying tho. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Its funny. After not watching a vince interview for 3-4 years, i saw this was posted and was like, bet!

Then i turnt that s*** off 1/2 way through just like ive done with all his interviews. Enough!

Dude sharp. He has his observations and makes valid points, albeit unpopular @ times. N_ annoying tho. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I thought he was annoying at first, because he did the know it all act at 21. Like how he got in to it with Nore and Styles. Now he's had some experience and is older he has a different perspective and has grown.

Now you're close to 30 and you're about to be the old dude still rapping. Young people speak from their 20...21 perspective like they're going to be 20 forever.

Dudes music has gotten better also. I thought he was going to be like Earl, but it seems like he cares more about rap now.

2nd round knockout

and I'd put No Vaseline, Ether, Takeover, Wanksta, Dollars & Sense, The Bridge Is Over, Jack The Ripper, How Ya Like Me Now as honorable mention

Just realized we left out all the Eminem/everlast/dilated/benzino joints.

Kurupt - callin out names another good one

Back
Top Bottom