Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Looks like Pusha leaked . Whole album.

Just skimmed it , Yeah its official

Untitled.png
P m ?

RIP Kay Slay. Grew up on his mixtapes. Lost most of them when my external HD crashed. Forgot which tape it was that had the 5 Deadly Venoms snippet. Waited FOREVER for the full version to release.

I think the same tape also premiered 3 6 Mafia - Stay High which was a bit of a controversy since an NY DJ was breaking a southern record especially during the time when the south was taking over radio.

RIP Kay Slay. Grew up on his mixtapes. Lost most of them when my external HD crashed. Forgot which tape it was that had the 5 Deadly Venoms snippet. Waited FOREVER for the full version to release.

I think the same tape also premiered 3 6 Mafia - Stay High which was a bit of a controversy since an NY DJ was breaking a southern record especially during the time when the south was taking over radio.

Yo no lie, this is legit one of my favorite songs ever.

I had to have been in 9th grade when I heard him play it on the radio, like "WTF IS THIS"? Everybody blacked, but Ghost and Kool G Rap's verses >

This is like how women were wondering how could Jermaine Dupri cheat on Janet Jackson.

He should be so grateful to have her he shouldn't find other women attractive?

Any time someone says how a man could cheat on a particular woman I just know that dude isn’t used to pulling attractive women.

It’s the chase that gets you…..With that being said one good woman is worth more than 100 bad h**s.

Try telling the head between your legs that though.

Back
Top Bottom