Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If you don't have enough memory on your phone just say that.

Physical and or digital copies of all the music you want >*
Not sure how you got that from my post.

I'm just content with the memory of the release. Even if I buy digitally, I know I still don't truly own it so I will always go physicals first. As of now, having a ton of physical media isn't really a viable option.

Future recently sat down for a cover story for GQ magazine, where he opened up about collaborating with Drake and Kanye, and he also addressed being labeled as a "toxic" person in relationships.

The topic came up while Future was discussing "Worst Day," his first single of 2022, where he addressed his multiple baby mothers in the line, "Feel like I’m God-level, so many chicks I adore / Avoidin’ the hurt, ridin’ in circles in a Aventador."

Future explained that he wanted to put the situation out in the open on the song, stating, "I’m just like, sh*t, this is the perfect time to put it out. Get past it. Talk about it. Don’t have to talk about it no more. It was like some sh*t the fans wanted to hear from me, but at the same time I was already really past it."

Future then addressed controversial social media star Kevin Samuels being in the "Worst Day" video, which was labeled as a meeting of "toxic all-stars." This led Future to speak about being labeled as "toxic," and he explained, "People have their own definition of what toxic is. [These women] all were toxic to me. They just don’t want to admit it."

True, but for me, it's still digital. I'd rather not buy it. Certain artists that's the only option so it's fair.

You're paying money either way but with streaming you're paying/renting indefinitely with nothing to show for it once you stop.

Nobody respects that kid

and he's going to spend his entire life trying to seek it.

Dude better start doing EDM and appeal to a different audience

He should’ve never been in that type of position to began with. I blame the new generation of rap fans/“internet” streets

Swear that trend of those type of videos came outta nowhere over the pandemic lol

i think the 4ShootersOnly dudes started it

Back
Top Bottom