Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How's Ovington J'Anthony involved in this?

I'm joking but OJ was First-gen YSL

download.jpeg

Looks like OJ went OT to get the rest scrubbed from the internet because there used to be mad videos of this ***** in the background being a groupie from back in that era. Had a YSL tat an everything.

Hanging w/ them ****** is probably how he ended up sippin that sizzurp :lol::smh:

Charleston white bout to go ham . I wonder if dekalb gonna do something with 4l or other gangs on the east side . They done turned the east side upside down

Bro Rico charges? RICO?

They gone for min 20 years unless one of them snitch like 69. Rico charges Are some legit scary ****

They got them f*******ts. Thug is a jackass. Always been. Musically talented but dude always been a scumbag and effeminate af. I don’t wish jail on nobody though but he still a CLOWN.

Didn't Lucci and Thug's beef start over some stupid ****?

They make it easy for them.

Pretty much if you're in a national or regional gang, and not a local crew, the feds are looking at you. Someone along the way has snitched or is an informant.

That's why there's no way in hell Wack isn't working for them as big as his mouth is.

ESPECIALLY if you’re out here verbalizing that you’re still active. At least act like your not active anymore.

These dudes be telling the world that they got gang ties. Speaking on current events, etc.

Dudes been telling on themselves for the longest.

Just intentionally listened to kendrick song without seeing the video. Didnt wanna be distracted by the visuals.

The verse about nip made me feel some kinda way, which im pretty sure had more to do with his untimely demise than it did kendrick.

Idk. Dude CAN rap but… idk.

Last edited:
Just intentionally listened to kendrick song without seeing the video. Didnt wanna be distracted by the visuals.

The verse about nip made me feel some kinda way, which im pretty sure had more to do with his untimely demise than it did kendrick.

Idk. Dude CAN rap but… idk.

Yeah, the nip “I forgave you” kind of reminds of the Pac verse about Latasha Harlins.

“Tell the lady in the liquor store we forgive her…”

….ummm not really.

Back
Top Bottom