Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

unnamed-1472x1472.jpeg
Face :pimp:

Gibbs got jumped by literally 10-20 people and walked away just fine… Minor L at worst that’ll be forgotten. Don’t even remember what he and Benny were beefing about. Just ready for him to drop SSS and Montana.

Getting lumped up, dragged across a hallway, chain snatched with your girl watching. Ain't nothing minor about that. :lol:

Especially over some **** you started. Ain't like dudes just randomly did that. It's good he walked away, woulda be dumb to catch a murder charge. They got their point across.

Getting lumped up, dragged across a hallway, chain snatched with your girl watching. Ain't nothing minor about that. :lol:

Especially over some **** you started. Ain't like dudes just randomly did that. It's good he walked away, woulda be dumb to catch a murder charge. They got their point across.

Freddie would’ve beat any murder charges potentially attached to that situation. THEY assaulted him first and tried to rob him.

Provocations from words, tweets, etc does not mean you should put hands on people.

You’re free to say WHATEVER you want. Now had Freddie killed one of them dudes or shot them, he would’ve skated on that charge with ease.

Freddie would’ve beat any murder charges potentially attached to that situation. THEY assaulted him first and tried to rob him.

Provocations from words, tweets, etc does not mean you should put hands on people.

You’re free to say WHATEVER you want. Now had Freddie killed one of them dudes or shot them, he would’ve skated on that charge with ease.

I'm talking about the dudes that dragged him. People are seeing this as a plus that he "walked away". You run your mouth over nothing then get beat up is in no way a plus.

You keep looking at it from the side of him.

Bottom line is you can't say anything you want to people, and then claim I was just joking or it was the internet. You better be ready for the repercussions of your words. That was just a warning. They could have done more. He could have been stabbed or shot.

Just like you claim people should keep their hands to themselves. People need to mind their own business and lay off trying to be a twitter comedian and tough guy. You can't tell someone else how to respond if you offend them.

Last edited:

Dude went on to perform a show and get paid in dude’s hometown. If it was THAT serious the venue wouldn’t have let that rock either due to the liability or Benny having that kinda pull.

No one's untouchable. Benny and Conway know that first hand. This will be forgotten and his career will go on. Minor L. Though I do wish he’d chill on the internet antics.

Dude went on to perform a show and get paid in dude’s hometown. If it was THAT serious the venue wouldn’t have let that rock either due to the liability or Benny having that kinda pull.

No one's untouchable. Benny and Conway know that first hand. This will be forgotten and his career will go on. Minor L. Though I do wish he’d chill on the internet antics.

Nah, the tough guy facade will be gone.

You can't keep taking L's calling yourself Gangsta Gibbs.

He needs just to rap. Looking like Young Berg is never a good look or forgettable.

And he got beat up, chain snatched going to dudes hometown.

I don't get this. So unless Gibbs was leaking and the show was canceled it's a "minor L"?

Hopefully Gibbs himself don't see this as minor. Getting his *** beat for the second time in 6 months over situations he started. I don't know why anybody see that as minor.

Bottom line is you can't say anything you want to people, and then claim I was just joking or it was the internet. You better be ready for the repercussions of your words. That was just a warning. They could have done more. He could have been stabbed or shot.

I Think This Is The Thing People Are Overlooking, Gibbs Has Been Shot And Touched In Regards To How He's Moving And What He's Said And Has Yet To Break Character

I Dont Think He Has Any Issue With Any Of These Things Coming His Way.

Dude went on for damn near a decade disparaging Jeezy's character and his toughness.

Nah b, this isn't the average dude who just gets a L, brush it off and move on.

Just like when Suge got the barber treatment. It wasn't the average L.

That Joey Fatts comment, they used to be cool. Dude has beefs and dust ups with people he was cool with. Like Benny.

nothing will change career wise or persona wise for gibbs after this lol he will continue to make music, do shows, features, and rappers featured on his joints, and still refer to himself as Gangsta Gibbs. This aint nothin but more content for him to rap about

Back
Top Bottom